cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DaTa UsAgE ApP

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all. When will the data usage application be available for the new blackberry z10? Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm. I don't seem to be able to find a specific BlackBerry 10 app for monitoring the data usage (which would be incredibly useful because I've almost eaten up my data in no time!) BUT if you go to My o2 on your phone (wap.o2.com), you can see that kind of information there whilst you're waiting for an app like that slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm. I don't seem to be able to find a specific BlackBerry 10 app for monitoring the data usage (which would be incredibly useful because I've almost eaten up my data in no time!) BUT if you go to My o2 on your phone (wap.o2.com), you can see that kind of information there whilst you're waiting for an app like that slight_smile

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey thanks for the reply. I've seen the app for iphone and android so hoping it comes soon. Now the z10 doesn't use compressed data it would be really useful.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah well hopefully, o2 will release a My o2 app soon anyway but I don't know what the plans are for that.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I find most of these types of apps pretty much useless and are approximate.

I use the my 02 app with confidence.
Message 5 of 5