O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
Clarabella

Complaints department?

Hello,

Dose anybody know the address or telephone number for the O2 complaints department?

I can't find it on the website and the O2 customer services telephone number is possibly the most unhelpful and rude customer services i have ever spoken to.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Level 4: Observant
Peppers

Complaints department?

[ Edited ]
Hi There,

You could try phoning again and speaking to someone else? You can usually get through to someone else more helpful the next time!

Or try EMailing them Here

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help

Or PAYG Phone Numbers

Link: http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN ... 0000255121

Or Pay Monthly Numbers

Link: http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN ... PayMonthly

On these numbers you may have to be transferred to the Department you want!!

Hope this helps and you get sorted Mate

:smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:
iPhone 3GS 16GB In Black £20 Simplicity + Unlimited Web Bolt On
20" iMac
Nokia N82,
Please use plain text.
Level 2: Apprentice
chistery

Complaints department?

Customer Relations Team
Tel – 0845 3300684
Please use plain text.
adamtemp64
Topics: 222
Kudos: 953
Solutions: 1,018

Complaints department?

[ Edited ]
all can be found here http://www.o2.co.uk/assets/O2HybridNav/ ... actice.pdf
2 iPhone 5s 32gb on 4g 8gb tariff 1 iPhone 4s 16gb sim only on business contract
iPad 3 wifi-3g 64gb
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (still 2g only and it is 2014)
Please use plain text.
Clarabella

Complaints department?

Thanks everybody.

I've spoken to the manager at the repairs team who told me there was nothing more they could do.

Spoken to customer relations who have given me three options

1) Pay out my contract in full, £373 (lump sum!) then take out a new contract with o2 to get a new phone. (Laughable. Why would i take out a new contract with o2 after this?!)

2) To quote 'buy a cheap £20 phone' and use that for a year.

3) Or they will order me a new blackberry and i have to pay £250 for it.

Clearly customer services or the repairs team will be of no help so I am going to write to the complaints review service.

Thanks for your help.
Please use plain text.
wanty
Topics: 5
Kudos: 86
Solutions: 41

Complaints department?

Why do you need a new handset? Whats wrong with the one you have?
Come say "hi" and have a chat and a virtual pint with the other O2 forum members here!
I work for O2 but any comments and opinions I post here are solely my own and do not reflect those of O2 or Telefónica.
Please use plain text.
Clarabella

Complaints department?

My blackberry developed a fault and stopped working two weeks ago, it was sent off for repairs and i was told the circuit boards had some corrosive damage due to liquid. My phone has never been mistreated or exposed to water, excess humidity etc of any kind, all the water indicators are in excellent condition. I take extra care with it because I'm on call alot and its vital to my job.

An engineer at the repairs department informed me that any humidity at all could have caused this, including using the phone with a damp hand (!!!). If this the case then my arguement is that the phone is not fit for purpose.

Never the less - they have refused to do anything about it. So complaints it is.....

Thanks guys
Please use plain text.
wanty
Topics: 5
Kudos: 86
Solutions: 41

Complaints department?

I replied to your thread on the other forum x
Come say "hi" and have a chat and a virtual pint with the other O2 forum members here!
I work for O2 but any comments and opinions I post here are solely my own and do not reflect those of O2 or Telefónica.
Please use plain text.
Level 4: Observant
markle

Complaints department?

My blackberry developed a fault and stopped working two weeks ago, it was sent off for repairs and i was told the circuit boards had some corrosive damage due to liquid. My phone has never been mistreated or exposed to water, excess humidity etc of any kind, all the water indicators are in excellent condition. I take extra care with it because I'm on call alot and its vital to my job.
An engineer at the repairs department informed me that any humidity at all could have caused this, including using the phone with a damp hand (!!!). If this the case then my arguement is that the phone is not fit for purpose.
Never the less - they have refused to do anything about it. So complaints it is.....
Thanks guys

I've had the same situation in the past, and it's been reported on these forums before.

Write a letter to the company secretary threatening Small Claims Court action under the Sale of Goods Act, on the basis that they have sold you goods that are of inferior quality and that they have refused to repair or replace them. State that you dispute their allegation of water damage, include evidence (photos of water damage indicators). State that you would intend to recover the cost of a sim-free replacement handset of the same model from from them, although you would have a preference to resolve this amicably without the need to proceed with court action, and that a repair or replacement handset from O2 would be a suitable resolution to the issue.

In my case I had a brand new phone from O2 in two and a half weeks.
Please use plain text.
Clarabella

Complaints department?

excellent advice - im drafting a letter tonight.
Please use plain text.