O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 2: Apprentice
spokes

Claiming Top-Up rewards

Would someone please remind me if I have to claim my 10% Top-Up rewards? O2 are saying I've been auto-credited with last quarter's but my balance doesn't seem to have gone up as much as I expected. Previous time I thought I had a text msg telling me I had to claim it.
Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 223
Solutions: 2,008

Claiming Top-Up rewards

Its added automatically, you usually get a text to tell you the credit has been added.
Please use plain text.
spokes

Claiming Top-Up rewards

Thanks. I must have had a Senior Moment :robotsurprised:
Please use plain text.
jonsie

Claiming Top-Up rewards

I get them all the time :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
prking

Claiming Top-Up rewards

I'm sure you need to send the word CLAIM to 50202 to claim the reward (or call 313). Claims for last quarter need to be made by the end of February.
Once you claim it takes up to 24 hours and they text you to say it has been added.
No - there isn't an app for it.
Please use plain text.
jonsie

Claiming Top-Up rewards

I'm sure you need to send the word CLAIM to 50202 to claim the reward (or call 313). Claims for last quarter need to be made by the end of February.
Once you claim it takes up to 24 hours and they text you to say it has been added.

:robotsurprised: You are quite right pr, another senior moment!
Info here : Top Up Rewards
10% back on all your Top-Ups
We think our existing customers should feel as special as our new ones. That’s why our customers have voted us No.1 for customer satisfaction. So we're giving every Pay & Go customer 10% back on all Top-Ups every three months. That means if you top up £50, you'll get £5 free call time at the end of the quarter.
Here's how
To join text REWARD to 50202, free of charge and start earning today. We'll send you a text message that confirms you've joined the programme.
Then every time you top up, you'll be earning 10% back. We'll text you to tell you how much free call time you've built up and how to claim it at the end of the quarter.
Keep up to date with your rewards
We'll send you a text message at the start of each claim period to let you know how much you've earned and how you can claim it. If you want to find out sooner, text BALANCE to 50202 for free anytime.
The more you top up, the more you get back and there's no minimum top-up or time limit. The maximum you can get back is £150 a quarter - that's up to £600 a year.
Claiming your O2 Reward
To claim your O2 Reward, just text CLAIM to 50202 free of charge in the time periods outlined below. We'll send you a message confirming your claim, followed by a message detailing the amount you have earned. This will be added to your phone balance within 48 hours

Apologies to Spokes and thanks prking for the correct information.
Please use plain text.
spokes

Claiming Top-Up rewards

No apologies necessary, and all input appreciated! The story has now reached a satisfactory conclusion. I knew the reward was available from 4 Jan, but according to my online a/c the reward was credited on 1 Jan and on 7 Jan (yesterday) my reward balance was quoted as zero. However my call credit balance was less than I expected. Today I received a text telling me to claim my reward! I have now done so and within minutes my call balance had been increased as expected.

So ... my memory is still good, I haven't gone mad, and O2 dates seem to be flexible :smileyvery-happy:

p.s. I'm still waiting for a response from O2 customer service :womanindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
prking

Claiming Top-Up rewards

I believe O2 have been in the thick of some of the wrost weather, so I guess they are a bit behind.

As for the on-line reward, the last period ran until the end of Dec. Then the pot resets to 0.00 and from the 4th you can claim the reward.
No - there isn't an app for it.
Please use plain text.