cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Priv

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys... new to the forums side of o2, i was wondering if anyone knows if o2 will be stocking the blackberry priv, if not stocking it would i be able to pay off my device then upgrade through carphone warehouse or do i have to pay off device and airtime plan on o2 refresh before i can upgrade like this(new to upgrading haha)

Thanks!

Message 1 of 105
104 REPLIES 104

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chris_K wrote:

There are currently no plans for this so it seems unlikely I'm afraid. If anything changes and it does head to O2 i'll be sure to update everyone.

:'( I really do hope it does come to O2 as I don't want to leave O2 to go to Carphone Warehouse.

I'll keep checking.

Thanks for you help.

Matt

Message 31 of 105

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
You're not leaving o2 to go to CPW as you can still get an o2 contract, but not a refresh contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 105

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
You're not leaving o2 to go to CPW as you can still get an o2 contract, but not a refresh contract.

Yeah I'd rather stay directly with O2 for benefits such as refresh.

Message 33 of 105

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
No worries and I can understand that.
I just didn't know if you knew the contract would still be with o2, that's all slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 34 of 105

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got in touch with Michael Clewley at BlackBerry regarding the Priv being exclusive to Carphone Warehouse and it coming to O2... Here's what he said.

Michael Clewley said:

Hey Matt,

Thanks for the note. Unfortunately I cannot comment on these types of details but rest assured we are coming to other carriers very soon!

Michael

Fingers crossed this means it won't be too long until the Priv comes to O2 grin

Message 35 of 105

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice one, it's the only thing stopping me getting a Priv at the moment, is the waiting and hoping O2 stock it!

I just can't bring myself to give my money to Carphone Warehouse... I have two stores near me, and the best either of them could do in terms of a "demo" was show me a plastic model of one.

Message 36 of 105

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice one, it's the only thing stopping me getting a Priv at the moment, is the waiting and hoping O2 stock it!

I just can't bring myself to give my money to Carphone Warehouse... I have two stores near me, and the best either of them could do in terms of a "demo" was show me a plastic model of one.

I'm in exactly the same boat as you! Don't want to give Carphone Warehouse my money, would rather stay directly with O2.

Message 37 of 105

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm in exactly the same boat as you! Don't want to give Carphone Warehouse my money, would rather stay directly with O2.

You can get it direct from Blackberry but it isn't cheap slight_frown

Blackberry store

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 38 of 105

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aldaweb wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You can get it direct from Blackberry but it isn't cheap slight_frown

Blackberry store

Yup unfortunately that's way too expensive for me - hopefully next year O2 will stock it.

Message 39 of 105

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, i got told of the guy who rang me today for my upgrade to wait until the end of january and it should be coming to o2, i got the q10 through the o2 shop and want this priv as like many others i have no desire to go to CW or move to a touchscreen phone.........give me actual buttons to press

Message 40 of 105