Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.3442 - update 10.2.1.3062 live now

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

As per the title BlackBerry 10.2.1.3067 update which takes the OS to 10.2.1.3442 has gone live. As far as I can make out this just addresses bug fixes and doesn't add anything new. 

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

you get bored of mobiles when u work with them for too long, so It's been a while that I got excited with a mobile!Just enjoying the feeling !Bouncy

Its good this has re injected some lost excitement in this sector.

Fantastic

Message 11 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

there are a few new handsets that Have got my attention...the note 4 is brilliant !

Message 12 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

there are a few new handsets that Have got my attention...the note 4 is brilliant !

A step too far for me @Anonymous  Getting my Note 3 on Monday. Thats as big a step up from the S3 that I want to take at the moment Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Lets hope 02 allow this on Try The Tech sometime soon like they have the Note 3 which i've trialed Good Idea

Message 14 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

I bet u cant wait! Keep us posted!:smileyhappy:

Message 15 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I bet u cant wait! Keep us posted!:smileyhappy:

Now what should I say then @Anonymous ?

1) Got my new phone...

2) Opened the box

3) Admired the nice red colour

4) Turned it on......

Tick tock tick tock tick tock

5) Put it back in the box to look at it again another day....LOLLOL

(joking?....just a bit.....)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hum.... Actually we may be on to something here @Cleoriff .... @Toby and @Anonymous , what do you think about creating a section named  " When I opened the box..."? Everybody that got a new phone would go on it and share their experiences when they first get their phones!

Message 17 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Well actually @Anonymous  I was just having a quiet dig at myself getting a new phone (and how I may react)

Remember this is only my second smartphone. I have the S3 currently....and have plodded through happily getting used to it....

So getting a new one is a big deal....though I am sure I will be fine.:smileywink:

I like to take a dig at myself every so often.....and the reason for this dig is because I know there are so many people on here that would take this phone out of the box and 10 minutes later it would be up and running just as it should....

Me?....errrmmmmm.....Not so much!....Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Un-Boxings certainly have their uses.

The video versions on YouTube are really helpful.

I and others here have written reviews on receiving and using our new phones too, hoping they help people interested in them.
Message 19 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I am perfectly happy taking experienced advice from experts everywhere if need be.

I do prefer one to one guidance though. Too many people telling me too many things ...makes my eyes glaze over.

Step by step...achieve competence at that level...move on to the next... that's the way I learn

Its all a personal thing to be sure...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 30