cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An O2 App for windows 8 devices

Anonymous
Not applicable

Considering O2 will be marketing windows 8 devices ( read from a few media articles a few months back) for a start it would be great to have myO2  windows app along with ios and android.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is my belief that it is being worked on by an O2 development team called The Lab. There was a post on here a few months ago asking for beta testers but it seems to have been removed.

If you have a look at this thread you will see proof that there is a Beta version of My O2 out there for Windows 8: 

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Devices-Nokia-Blackberry/O2-App-for-Windows-Phone-8/m-p/492310#M3...

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is my belief that it is being worked on by an O2 development team called The Lab. There was a post on here a few months ago asking for beta testers but it seems to have been removed.

If you have a look at this thread you will see proof that there is a Beta version of My O2 out there for Windows 8: 

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Devices-Nokia-Blackberry/O2-App-for-Windows-Phone-8/m-p/492310#M3...

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Considering O2 will be marketing windows 8 devices ( read from a few media articles a few months back) for a start it would be great to have myO2  windows app along with ios and android.

I assume you meant Windows *Phone* 8, I almost skipped past your post.  There is indeed a beta app that you can sign up for as PapaDug has said and it's still in full swing.

Sign-up and start using it and give feedback when requested.  It'll hopefully form the basis of a proper native MyO2 app for WP8 but we need to let O2 know there is a strong demand for it and influence what it might contain.  I use it everyday and it's become invaluable to me already.

Message 3 of 3