cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

950 xl

Anonymous
Not applicable
Stevie
Looking to upgrade to 950 xl only to be told O2 don't have it. Why? Do I really need to go elsewhere to get the phone I want? From this forum thee seems demand!
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous O2 made a decision in November that they would not be stocking the 950 XL..See this news item

http://mspoweruser.com/o2-uk-will-not-be-offering-the-lumia-950-xl/

I will mention @Chris_K here to see if there has been any change of mind....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous O2 made a decision in November that they would not be stocking the 950 XL..See this news item

http://mspoweruser.com/o2-uk-will-not-be-offering-the-lumia-950-xl/

I will mention @Chris_K here to see if there has been any change of mind....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144135 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
You can get it elsewhere on o2 but you won't get it on refresh.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was looking to upgrade to the Lumia 950XL as i have had one for the last 2 weeks on loan from Microsoft. (Awesome phone by the way) So i check O2 web site only Lumia 950 ?? so of i go and phone and O2 do not and will not stock Lumia 950XL (Old news i see by forum) So if i want this phone, which i do, I have to get through Carphone Warehouse and loose my Refresh ...... Gutted.com

I've been with O2 for over 10 years now and this is the first time i have come across a dilema like this when i want to upgrade !! Plus there does not seem to be much "Love" for Windows Phone at O2 HQ ......

Guy on the phone was like it's not a very popular handset, i'm like thats cause you don't offer it !!

Any ideas ? Has anyone else had this such issue ?

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144135 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
You've answered your own question mate.
O2 won't be stocking it so you'll have to go elsewhere and lose the refresh option, or choose a different phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5