cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wanted: expert on HP ENVY printer

Anonymous
Not applicable

because I've 'naffed up' the connection between the printer & the laptop ..... a quite new printer at that ..... sat on a desk top, as I kicked former cheap printer, situated where my feet now rest on my computer workstation 

thank you ..... WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
What do you need to do?
Is it to connect to your wifi?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23070 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

You need to say exactly what the problem is. Although it's very descriptive, 'naffed up' doesn't really explain much. wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 93227 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you each of you 

my son set the printer up for me a short time ago

I've had a document printed off Word

it's when I've tried to print off a page here on O2C that I've been pressing 'buttons' on the printer touch screen to try to rectify things I 'naffed it up'

I don't particulary wish to start from scrath, as I didn't do it anyway, & that sounds long & too complicated for me

so when I ltry to c/o 3 x small horizontal stripes in top right hand corner of screen I get the following: 

cleared some stuff from around printer

I don't know what I've done/doing except I was pressing the buttons willy/nilly like I'd say slight_frown 

this message will be sent now & then tbc ..... whilst I try to print off a page & can then tell you all what has happened, rather than trying to remember what happened last time I tried to do it

thank you

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

well what do you know ..... I've printed off the pic of the tiger jonsie posted for me on a recent thread of BoB's ..... = ..... can't believe it, but feeling well chuffed ..... it was a bit scrunched up, tried to print it of landscape, but it didn't work ..... so ..... now to do a Word document ..... & again I will send this message now tbc as soon as possible will be back to let you know how I got on slight_smile

Message 6 of 11

jonsie
  • 93227 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

If its similar to our printer Jane...it resets itself after a short period of time...so maybe that's what happened? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

If its similar to our printer Jane...it resets itself after a short period of time...so maybe that's what happened? wink

I'd say that was it Cleoriff ..... just printed off a document in Word ..... = ..... just co*k-a-hoop with sheer joy ..... off to rest now in a quiet room with heavy lined curtains at the window for a bit ..... then I'll come back online & treat myself to something good off ebay ..... teeheehee ..... Cat Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Bouncy :womanvery-happy:

Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Well have a rest for me gal...i am off out to take grandson back home...see you later wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11