cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!  I was wondering if is it too early for me to pre-order an iPhone 7.   I have never had an Apple product before but as I understand 40 million orders have apparently been placed for the iPhone 6 I guess it must be a totally magnificent, reliable and absolutely perfect piece of equipment.  I have probably missed the boat this time around so I want to get my order in soon for the next manifestation though I cannot think what improvements a new model could possibly embrace, unless of course it can parcel itself, jump into a drone and deliver to my postal address preferably within 5 seconds of its official release date.

I do hope some of you wonderful O2 activists can advise me, though my Great Uncle Gerry, whose PC I am using, says most of the more knowledgeable of you (as well as the closet apple addicts) will be too engrossed dissecting the software, hardware and firmware of the iPhone 6 to have time to think a year ahead.

Seamus W. Paddiwack Jnr.

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh me! Oh my!   I do hope that emoticon does signify a sly attempt to stifle free speech, ma'am!  Or maybe it shows a hidden desire to be a Community Moderator with all the editorial might that that entails?  LOL

Gerry

A Community Moderator @Anonymous ...what a wonderful thought.

Oh no.... Eureka moment...the Forum would have Closed on its doors for at least another...2-3 weeks (or thereabouts) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Ut oh I feel another Apple iPhone User bashing thread evolving. 😞

Not at all....it is a fictional thread about a fictional phone surely?  Only Apple Bashing if one takes the hump slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's a shame when a person does take the hump as at that stage the discussion is lost.
Message 13 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ut oh I feel another Apple iPhone User bashing thread evolving. 😞

Oh absolutely not @Anonymous   -  that certainly was not on my agenda at all and I hope that nothing I have said here or elsewhere in the Community has given the impression that I would in any way support people bashing, whether literally or metaphorically. 

I have never actually used any Apple product, and indeed my experience of mobile phones is limited to One Sony Xperia X10, a Samsung Galaxy S2 and now a Galaxy S4  so I am not in the least bit qualified to comment one way or another as to what is good and what is bad.  As regards Customer Support etc my general experience has been that once the intitial sale is completed big organisations, despites their weasel words and advertising, don't lose any sleep (or any money) over customer care.

Gerry

Message 14 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh help!   Sorry I started this thread now.  Perhaps your Zipped  was good advice  @Cleoriff !

Gerry

(Away to buy some oil for possible use on troubled waters)

PS Brain in neutral and gob disengaged for the duration.

Message 15 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
The thread still has me laughing @Anonymous tbh

slight_smile
Message 16 of 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

More nonsense to wade through but made bearable by your ready wit @Anonymous slight_smile

Message 17 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

More nonsense to wade through but made bearable by your ready wit @Anonymous slight_smile

Oops!  Now I have a dilemma.  If nonsense is not permitted I have no contribution to make since I know sweet nothing about mobile phones. 
Maybe this would be  a good time to look out my library ticket and catch up on my reading.

Gerry

Message 18 of 31

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Totally agree @Anonymous  Please put down your copy of Fifty Shades of Apple Green....and come back and amuse us even more...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
No one has mentioned the iPhone 6s yet! Lol
Message 20 of 31