cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see there are some offers on the iPhone 5s. I was just wondering whether it would be worth buying a 5s? 

Does it still run well and would it do so for the full contract length? Given that it is an older phone now. 

Any current 5s owners? slight_smile

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck @Anonymous & welcome to the forum 

Message 11 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Thanks! slight_smile

Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah I phoned today. But the SE is more than I'd like to pay and if I upgrade I will lose my free o2 to o2 calls. Not sure what to do. Although that said it looks like my free o2 to o2 calls were just a goodwill added bolt on last year anyway so I'll lose them in anycase. :S 

Going to have to do a bit of shopping around and seeing whats out there. 

Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

The free o2-o2 calls will be in your inclusive allowance @Anonymous

Message 14 of 18

JackJarvisEsq
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ended up just going for the 5s, if it becomes unbearably slow I'll just pay off the refresh balance quicker and upgrade. But hopefully the 5s will still be a good phone in 2018 LOL

Oh yeah, and this is my proper account! The above one is one for an old payg sim I had. What a disaster! Crazy

Message 15 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Just don't fill it up with photos and pull your music in from iTunes as you need it rather than downloading your entire library and you should be OK.
Try and keep at least 2gb free at all times.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 18

JackJarvisEsq
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Will do, thanks for the advice @MI5 and all. I think I will go olod skool and make a playlist of music limited to 1-2GB (depending on what available space there actually is.) 

Message 17 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
The OS is only about 3gb
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 18