cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google Chromecast

Anonymous
Not applicable

At last Google Chromcast is now availible for IOS! if any of you dont know what chrome cast is, itsa usb dongle that goes into your tv that will allow you to stream from mobile, tablet or laptop straight to TV with out the need of HDMI cables plus Google Play store has lots of films and music that you can stream as well as BBC IPlayer and a few other TV on demand services, the device is £30 from PC World and well worth it! 

Message 1 of 95
94 REPLIES 94

Anonymous
Not applicable
Rofl, just when I thought I was guilty of de-railing a thread. wink
Message 51 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable

dont worry Bob thats me that often does that, i just wounder off in Jays world and share, Sharing is Caring! 

Message 52 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well it's your thread buddy

I'm just along for the ride.

How's the ChromeCast coming along ?
Message 53 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable

CC is good for streaming tinternet stuff but other then that still veeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry glitchy on IOS platform.. 

whats everyone else having for dinner??

Message 54 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you say glitchy, how so.

Any examples of how ?
Message 55 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable

photos was the biggest let down soem it would chrome cast some it would then it would display in different orientations, and for each picture you had to keep hitting the CC button 

Message 56 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hmm does sound buggy.

I did read in the reviews for the chrome cast app in the App Store, that possible bug issues existed after a recent update. 😞
Message 57 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable

its compatible with IO6 upwards maybe when IOS8 comes out maybe better BUT remember this is a Google Play product not Apple, so will always work better with android users wink heheCrazy LOL

Message 58 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jayjay110679 said "its compatible with IO6 upwards maybe when IOS8 comes out maybe better BUT remember this is a Google Play product not Apple, so will always work better with scummy poorper android users hehe"

Yes it just seems an update has rocked the boat for some as per the App Reviews for ChromeCast.

Ref your jibe in the latter part of your post..... No comment. wink
Message 59 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable

its all about Apple TV my friend Apple runs the trend and everyone else tries to follow wink

Message 60 of 95