cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google Chromecast

Anonymous
Not applicable

At last Google Chromcast is now availible for IOS! if any of you dont know what chrome cast is, itsa usb dongle that goes into your tv that will allow you to stream from mobile, tablet or laptop straight to TV with out the need of HDMI cables plus Google Play store has lots of films and music that you can stream as well as BBC IPlayer and a few other TV on demand services, the device is £30 from PC World and well worth it! 

Message 1 of 95
94 REPLIES 94

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Back on topic Smiley Very Happy I picked one up (a Chromecast that is) for my Bedroom TV which doesn't have the smarts built in, so I now get a choice of Chromecast or Tivo to direct You Tube to. Mexican Wave

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 31 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous said "lol bob if you wanna add me, send me a message and I will add ya, due to my settings i have it locked down from accepting FR's "

Of course my jibe about stalking , which is terminology used by the younger generation when they look on other FB Profiles, was very much tongue in cheek jay slight_smile

That's before any person takes anything the wrong way !

wink

And you did invite openly to look for you on Facebook.

wink

Message 32 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol i did get a telling off for advertising my faceache details lol wink 

Message 33 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol.

I just wanted to clear that up before someone gets their pants in a twist.

One has to be careful as ones words can be turned and twisted. wink
Message 34 of 95

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Just how off topic can a thread go.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 35 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well as long as the OP is ok with it and joining in we're not being naughty.
Message 36 of 95

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Absolutely but what has it all to do with Chromecast?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 37 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable
Absolutely nothing..... but jay as OP and others wanted to engage about football clubs and players ,and then Facebook.

No harm.
Message 38 of 95

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It was just a jokey comment about how far off topic a thread could go (taking all posts on thread into consideration)..... No need to get stressed over it wink

Currently using:
Message 39 of 95

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not @MI5 honest. slight_smile

I just wanted to fully clarify my comment to jay.

I'm normally more guarded with my words when I reply and took the tone of this thread to be relaxed ~ which knowing jays previous posts I'm sure it is ~ but I know very well how words can get twisted..

Message 40 of 95