Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attn: young whiz kids

Anonymous
Not applicable

GE

do you have a plan B 

seriously, what if the lights do go out in GB ..... no IT stuff ..... would you survive ..... what do you think your chances are ..... where would you go for help ..... to me, in a sense, you are rather like the Borg ..... what do you believe in ..... if you got lost would someone come looking for you 

this post is in no way insulting to you

thank you 

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hey jane, my lovely... you are a great lass and have done so much for your family...and make me laugh..

I have sent you a PM...heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well it's nice to be called young for a change although I don't see myself that way and yes that is my nephew who is 11 now
Message 12 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anticpated wrote:

Me and Cringer should be OK.

GM anticipated ..... pleased to hear that you as I know as a 'regular' here on O2C will survive OK Fantastic..... who is Cringer? .....don't believe I've seen that name on the forum ..... haha,teeteetee for the name though Good Idea

anything in particular, can I ask, in why you believe you'd survive OK? slight_smile 

Message 13 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Well it's nice to be called young for a change although I don't see myself that way and yes that is my nephew who is 11 now

GM damien, pleased you took my op in the spirit in which in which it's meant ..... & ..... didn't , as a young whiz kid as I see you on O2C..... well..... kick up a bit of a fuss ..... = ..... Thanks!

I expect your nephew, & with you as hid uncle is heavily into IT? ..... they're born into it these days, in the home & then carrying it through to school ..... I was occupying 2, 6yearl old girls recently ..... & ..... oh, how much energy they have & they don't seem to settle down to do anything for long ..... = ..... except for the one who did me a loomband bracelet & ring ..... = ..... she was concentrating well ..... = ..... it's mostly pink/lilac/glitzy & an odd emerald green one ..... = ..... it is broken now as one of the bands has snapped, but maybe when I next see her she can fix it for me ..... &  the ring is very comfortable

have a good day & thank you Thanks!

Message 14 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Jane yes he is very into it as you say they grow up with it now he can strip down and build computers which he learnt by watching me which is something I'm quite proud of slight_smile
Message 15 of 38

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Hi I am Adam.

Prince of Eternia.

Until I lift my sword and cry the words.....

"Do you want tea with your breakfast?"

Cringer was He-Man's Cat. Obliviously....

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 16 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Plain scary ! wink
Message 17 of 38

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

The cat? Yeah, I don't go near it for the first 10 minutes in the morning.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 18 of 38

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good grief.
Message 20 of 38