Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attn: young whiz kids

Anonymous
Not applicable

GE

do you have a plan B 

seriously, what if the lights do go out in GB ..... no IT stuff ..... would you survive ..... what do you think your chances are ..... where would you go for help ..... to me, in a sense, you are rather like the Borg ..... what do you believe in ..... if you got lost would someone come looking for you 

this post is in no way insulting to you

thank you 

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
I like to think I'd survive against all odds.

Oh and I have battery powered chargers for my gadgets. wink
Message 2 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

C'mon BoB ..... you're not 'quite' what I had in mind ..... you'd survive OK wink

Message 3 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why thank you ma Lady.

slight_smile
Message 4 of 38

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ouch jonsie. 😞

I'm young at heart and feel even younger when my 5year old granddaughter is with me. wink
Message 6 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
What are you classing as young?
Message 7 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
What are you classing as young?

Either way, the title 'Young' and 'Whiz Kid' rules me out of the equation HorrifiedCat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, damien actually here on O2C (& I'm really going out on a limb here) someone such as yourself

thank you for replying, btw ..... & ..... if I remember rightly your avatar is a pic of your nephew? ..... its really not an age/number thing ..... don't let benign BoB 'fool' you, father-like-figure to all on this forum ..... it's more of a life experience thing ..... & ..... excuse me damien, but I see you + lifeishard2014 + gemz4the1 as a group of 3 young whiz kids with gemz as the leader ..... 'the female of the species IS more deadlier than the male' ..... = ..... think about it, or ask 

I'll say I'm a divorced woman of 60, quite the dinosaur, I'd say, to you ..... = ..... one son 29/cadman who has a girl partner 21/pharmacy student ..... I am currrently 'supporting' my mum who is 110% looking after my dad, 85 next month ..... my home is low-tech ..... = ..... you'd have a right good 'belly laugh' at my tv set, 2nd hand, colour portable with dvd facility inside, boxy-looking ..... but ..... it is a good picture, so what if I can't quite see the scores on the bottom of the screen when snooker is on, like-wise the screen which shows spreadsheet-like what's on, I have to do a bit of 'guessing' ..... I'm of the 'if it's not broken, don't fix it' school of thought ..... & lastly for-the-moment, if my time was up on this crazy, sickly, tick-box/on a scale of 1 to 10 society we live in ...... I'd slip quietly away, with a smile on my face, knowing my dad was in safe hands & most importantly of all - my beloved son - would survive safely with his girl ..... ..... 

thank you damien

Message 9 of 38

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Me and Cringer should be OK.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 10 of 38