cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's you're Good Friday & Easter plans.

Anonymous
Not applicable
For me it's sofa surfing today as day off work ,as it's a bank holiday. slight_smile

Trip to eldest sons tomorrow to catch up ,and drop off their Easter eggs. A special one for our Granddaughter.

Onto home and chill.

Monday hopefully if the weather holds a nice walk.

Message 1 of 92
91 REPLIES 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally I am one of those who still thinks Moyes was and continues to be the right choice.

If you remember, Ferguson was going to be sacked in his first season. ...... The rest is history
Message 81 of 92

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This season was always going to be a transitional one with Moyes. However he seems to have a blinkered view of the players he has, they aren't good enough for us and weren't good enough last season although we won the title by a country mile.

All that's happened is that other teams have improved whilst United have stagnated or even regressed a little. New signings have been needed for a while but with no Champions League next season it will be hard to attract the top players. I await next season with interest and a little apprehension. We've had it too good for too long so expectations are high.

Message 82 of 92

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Easter now over for me. I got the dreaded bad news I have been expecting at 4.30am so will be very busy over the foreseeable future. Sad day.

Message 83 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry to hear that @jonsie. Respect to you and thinking of you today.

Chin up 😐
Message 84 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh Steve I'm so sorry.

I'll be thinking of you all mate.

😞
Message 85 of 92

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Thanks @Anonymous 

Off now to break the sad news to his wife and other family members.

Message 86 of 92

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Sad news @jonsie .You take very great care and know that many of us will be thinking of you today heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 87 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm so sorry Jonsie x
Message 88 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry to hear of your sad news jonsie

As said before many people here will be thinking about you

Message 89 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I had planned to go to my parents, but poor health has meant I've been at home. Not been into town in 3 weeks Cat Sad

I have enjoyed the snooker & my favourite player Shaun Murphy has got through to the second round Cat Very Happy

I don't watch F1, but my son does, about the only sport he does enjoy on tv

I have also to look forward to going to my parents, when I feel better, to receive Easter choccies slight_smile

I have said farewell to some friends who are moving on to things afresh away from Skipton

Take care everyone heart

Message 90 of 92