cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's you're Good Friday & Easter plans.

Anonymous
Not applicable
For me it's sofa surfing today as day off work ,as it's a bank holiday. slight_smile

Trip to eldest sons tomorrow to catch up ,and drop off their Easter eggs. A special one for our Granddaughter.

Onto home and chill.

Monday hopefully if the weather holds a nice walk.

Message 1 of 92
91 REPLIES 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
You have my sympathy Tracy I know how you feel my grandad died on my birthday
Message 21 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry to hear that Damien.

Message 22 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Tracy it was a long time ago but doesn't make it much easier when it comes round
Message 23 of 92

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Sorry to hear that - it must be hard to celebrate when you feel sso down thinking about your loss.  Hug

On another note, The Amazing Spiderman 2 in 3D was great, but I think I should of watched the 1st film before I went as I expected it to be like the Toby Maguire films.

Message 24 of 92

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

A pretty good time so far. Lots of visits from the family. Even though I have two grandchildren, my sons,

both in their 40's, pretend to be quite offended if they don't get an Easter Egg as well...

Weather is quite nice so will be getting stuck into some gardening tomorrow.(Now I have said that, I expect

it will rain....:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 92

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I'm hoping for an uninterrupted day with the kids and grandkids tomorrow (after a quick visit to the hospice). Weather forecast is good but it's an early morning alarm set for the Chinese F1 so it's going to be a long day Happy Dance

Message 26 of 92

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Yes...I will be up at the crack of dawn @jonsie  for the F1...hopefully watching Hamilton win...and Ricciardo

showing Vettel a clean pair of heels wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 92

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes that would certainly start the day off right @Cleoriff I'm hoping for a little light rain in China just to spice things up a little but if the safety car comes out I'm off back to bedCrazy LOL

Mind you it certainly made for an exciting finish in Bahrain Crazy

Message 28 of 92

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Did you see Qualifying @jonsie  Damn shame about Rosberg...I think more than anyone he wants to beat

Lewis. That last race certainly was the best one I have seen for a long time,  where those two were slugging it

out...No team orders, just pure racing Smiley LOL Drum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 92

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes, hopefully team orders won't come into it although it was good to see the other drivers ignoring instructions, particularly Massa and the loathsome VettelBouncy

Message 30 of 92