Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend plans?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Let's hear your weekend plans! slight_smile What kind of things are you going to be doing on Sat/Sun?

I actually have no specific plans, however there's one strong option I'm thinking of: lay on the couch.

Would you have any activities in mind that you could list in this thread, and I'll see if I can pick some? It might help others too who have nothing planned. Happy Dance

Message 1 of 135
134 REPLIES 134

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Toby wrote:

I advise it @Anonymous. Everyone needs a little Skyrim in their lives wink

Finished the Thieves Guild last night. A grand master again, as it should be!

Excuse me. I would say that everyone needs some World of Warcraft or Star Trek in their lives. Popcorn

Message 101 of 135

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

I advise it @Anonymous. Everyone needs a little Skyrim in their lives wink

Finished the Thieves Guild last night. A grand master again, as it should be!

Ohhhh nice @Toby now I know I need to get back on there

Message 102 of 135

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

What are you all up to this weekend? slight_smile

I'm a bit under the weather today so it's been a do-nothing day for me. I might do some fishing however in World of Warcraft this evening!

Message 103 of 135

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

A diverted plane to Manchester instead of Birmingham  because of fog last night... and a subsequent wait at that airport waiting for someone to refuel said plane....and getting home about 04.30am.....has messed up any weekend plans I had. But hey. It's 8 days till Christmas, so who cares? Drum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 104 of 135

jonsie
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

At least your home :smileyhappy:. Christmas is a killer for me and I'll be glad when it's done and dusted. Weekend revolves around bars, football and trying (failing) to be happy!

Message 105 of 135

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

"At least you're home"?

Ha send some of that laid back philosophy my way please. It won't work....but you could try..:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 106 of 135

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

At least your home :smileyhappy:. Christmas is a killer for me and I'll be glad when it's done and dusted. Weekend revolves around bars, football and trying (failing) to be happy!

thinking of you @jonsie ... it's the 1st Christmas without my dear dad ... tbh since my lad 'flew the nest' 15 years ago I don't do Christmas well ... tomorrow I shall, God Willing, be Santa's Little Helper to my friend's Santa Claus at the local hotel ... I'm not one to 'hug the limelight', but it'll be good to be amongst little children & be positive 

Message 107 of 135

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

"At least you're home"?

Ha send some of that laid back philosophy my way please. It won't work....but you could try..:smileytongue:

I've been thinking of you @Cleoriff regarding the fog ... glad you're home & hope Ray has the house tidy for you 

Message 108 of 135

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

"At least you're home"?

I've been thinking of you @Cleoriff regarding the fog ... glad you're home & hope Ray has the house tidy for you 

Tidyish Jane....and some attempt had been made to put up a few decorations lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 109 of 135

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

What are your plans this weekend? slight_smile

Weekend

Message 110 of 135