cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Enjoy Jane Cheers x

giphy-3
Message 11291 of 15,224

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

God Jane...Guiness and blackcurrant?? You love trying new stuff gal...I will give you that ..but...:vom:vom...but yes..I have been on the vodka. It is nearly 1 am  here....I have just watc JD and BC oh and the laptop is working again...Such small things please me...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11292 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

By the way tomorrow is sooooooo busy...I have windows to clean...sun to soak up....presents to buy here (some good stuff without being Black Friday)...meeting a friend....and F1 to watch...dunno how I will fit it all in if honest...Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11293 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cleoriff ... I'm with you on this ie ... it doesn't take much to make me happy either :womanvery-happy:

I'm in the middle of a 'day-dream' ... I fancy sharing a packet of Seabrooks crinkle cut crisps sour cream & onion or is it chives with dreamboat Daniel Craig Bouncy

I've never seen Skyfall, even tho' I have the dvd Don't know

I didn't get to see SPECTRE when it came to the town's flea-pit slight_frown

Cat

Message 11294 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll manage it well, if I know you at all Cleoriff & enjoy it to boot Cat Happy

Message 11295 of 15,224

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hopefully a good day today, F1 qualifying followed by the footy....Cheers

Thank you and my leg is fine, doesn't stop any activities except for swimming wink

Message 11296 of 15,224

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Good to hear - I caught the first bit of the GP and then I had to pop to Tesco.  

Whilst putting the shopping in the car with MSO at Tesco, a lady with walking difficulties was stopped behind my car and getting out, because there were no blue-badge spaces left - instead the staff were going to move her car to a parking space and bring it back, valet-style.  Good thinking, I thought.  Except the security guard who was going to park her car couldn't manage the auto handbrake and auto gearbox... after 5 minutes and because they were blocking me in, I took one look and suggested I parked it for them., The grateful staff said yes at this, so while I got in and reversed it back, MSO reversed out Felicity (my Focus) and I moved the car into my now vacant space.  Job done, they helped me stagger over to my car, handed the lady her keys (who said thanks - I think all she wanted to do was to go shopping!) and off I scarpered home.  

I feel sorry for the security guard though, who has probably been ribbed about not being able to drive all afternoon...

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 11297 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

What a gent you are @Daddydoink

What do you drink ? Cheers

I'm in brandy & hot water mode :womanvery-happy:

Message 11298 of 15,224

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Ginger beer. Just been on the phone trying to assist a colleague with his borked laptop, so I think its chill down time... Tomorrow a trip to Ikea might be on the cards... Ugggh.
Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 11299 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

What a gent you are @Daddydoink

What do you drink ? Cheers

I'm in brandy & hot water mode :womanvery-happy:

Too late for me...been on the vodka most of the night.....Bouncy

PS Excuse the no pictures tonight...I think folk round here must have gone home from the pub.....squeezing my internet bandwidth...('ark at me) Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11300 of 15,224