cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO VIEW MY BILL

Anonymous
Not applicable

For weeks we have been trying to view our bill online through MY02, first they blamed Microsoft then it's supposed to have been looked at, still nothing.

Today went into our local shop and used their computer to log on, browser same version of mine which I keep up to date, I have also tried friends who use a different browser and got the same error message, and again their version is like mine up to date.

Whatever is going on, and I would be interested to see if others are having same problem, I am ready to walk.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

It is known that Ghostery causes issues with viewing the bill page, so if that is running, turn it off.

Other known issues are with Edge browser. Firefox and Chrome work fine.
Otherwise, you would need to call CS to get them to look at your account to see why http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have Ghostery, I was even asked to disable extensions and that didn't work either.

As for contacting CS which I have done they were not helpful.

I use Google Chrome which I keep updated at all times.  Thanks for reply.

Message 3 of 10

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

What error message if any are you seeing ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 4 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I have tried all routes this morning again. Laptop with FF and Chrome...Mobile with Chrome. All working well for me. I suspect this has sometthing to do with the reconfiguring of My O2 as discussed here?

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/MyO2-Now-with-fingerprint-login/td-p/973799

We have had a couple of people over the last few days complaining of the same thing

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 10

PhoneDoc
Level 14: Rising star 
  • 278 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

I use Chrome and it works grand. I opened up Edge there though and I can see what you mean, the latest charges weren't being displayed. 

There's a blue hyperlink towards the bottom of that page @Anonymous that says "View and print older bills". This will bring you to the old MyO2 website and provides access to everything you're looking for. You can view summary charges and can download full itemised bills for the last year or two. There's further options in the navigation menu on the left to view the current bill and recent charges. This should give you all the information you need on any browser, until the issue with the new site is resolved.

Hope this helps

Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

As for contacting CS which I have done they were not helpful.

Try again - They are paid to be helpful !

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately your browser doesn't support MY02 upgrade to latest browser version.

Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately your browser doesn't support MY02 upgrade to latest browser version.

That's the usual message for when an adblock or something is interfering with it.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 10

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Well I'm running every adblock app known to man and it's just Ghostery blocking Adobe TagManager that returns that error message for me @Anonymous

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 10 of 10