cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! slight_smile

So, here we go!

Billy Talent - Red Flag

YOUR TURN! grin

Message 1 of 4,725
4,724 REPLIES 4,724

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah i have, poor HMV lol! um, i do go to amazon, and ebay, but i try and go to independant shops for the rare stuff, to give back really. the last album i brought was Wretched and Divine by BVB.. ( i was interested to see the form of violin against the new drumset to be honest.. and to see if they could pull off a concept album) and i got that from Phoenix Sound.. i just wish devon wasnt such a bad place for music, there are tonnes of people with tastes that dont include beiber or that direction band..

Message 51 of 4,725

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have set my alarm clock as Sing, Sing, Sing by Benny Goodman for tomorrow. Should wake me up in a good mood slight_smile

Message 52 of 4,725

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wretched and Divine, By Black Veil Brides again, its in the laptop slight_smile 

Message 53 of 4,725

Anonymous
Not applicable

the MIGHTY meatloaf grin Paradise by the dashboard light...

and im singing along...

Message 54 of 4,725

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
I'm loving The Mars Volta at the moment. Crazy songs but awesome slight_smile

Coheed and Cambria too.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 55 of 4,725

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'm obsessed with Lindsey Stirling at the moment her cover of radioactive with pentatomix is amazing.

I'm in love with her:'(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 56 of 4,725

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheesy FM

The Boy Does Nothing - Alicia Dixon
Message 57 of 4,725

Anonymous
Not applicable

The last cd I bought was The Moody Blues: To Our Children's Children's Children ... & ... I've yet to listen to it ie played full blast when my neighbours are out smiling Bouncy music

Message 58 of 4,725

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve just bought the new Lisa Stansfield album & im looking forward to the Muse offering too

Message 59 of 4,725

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah Lisa Stansfield - her mellow toned strong voice ... is it true she is Gracie Fields granddaughter / great  granddaughter? ... listened to her when I lived for more years than I wished to in a district of Rochdale ... me & some relatives would sing some of Gracie's trademark songs loud as we were striding out in town Bouncy

Lisa Stansfield is quality, she deserves more hits than she has to date imhho (humble/honest) 

Message 60 of 4,725