Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi Jane. Yes I have seen Flamenco danced properly by Spaniards. It always makes me smile when I watch it though because I remember my grandson calling it 'stubborn dancing'.....(because there is a lot of foot stomping) LOL

LOL

Message 6661 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for flamenco

Message 6662 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for the fall in vermont pictures

Message 6663 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Above  ^  ^  ^  is an image, from Google, of Vermont in the Fall ... that orange colour ! ... whilst America is showing its ars to the World ( @Bambino will know I mean no disrespect to him ) ... towards the bottom left-hand corner is what looks like a mail box

I have been trying to capture an Autumn pic of the colours canalside = not yet satisfied with my efforts = Carry On Regardless

Message 6664 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I love this Jane. In fact I have always said to my husband that I would love to go and see it at this time of year. He always replies 'Why? It's just leaves dying'....No imagination at all that bloke....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6665 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I love this Jane. In fact I have always said to my husband that I would love to go and see it at this time of year. He always replies 'Why? It's just leaves dying'....No imagination at all that bloke....LOL

*lol* at your husband's comment Cleo' ... = ... 'The Fall is just leaves dying' = I shall remember that, lol again

Autumn is my favourite season, although it's the shortest = the cool air, but there is sunshine & blue sky, the warm colours of the countryside, conkers, cones etc ... some people see Autumn as a depressing pre-cursor to the long Winter season, I just don't happen to see it that way :womanvery-happy: 

Message 6666 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I do love that part of Autumn....we can have some glorious weather as well...However, my favourite season is late spring and summer....When it gets light in the morning and stays like that longer...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6667 of 7,616

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I should add that it's now winter in my opinion. Weather not above 6c today...sunny in the afternoon but cold cold cold...Central heating on....windows closed. Hate it ...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6668 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do love the month of June, 3rd week, Summer solstice, long light days (as you say above  ^  ^  ^  Cleo')

21 March = 1st day of Spring is a favourite date of mine

(sod this each season begins on the 1st of the quarter 'cos it's geography = sorry, but it's the pc lot which have infiltrated the powers that be in the weather 'department / organisation(s)' !) Drum

Edited the word 'mate' out of 3rd line above  ^  ^  ^  after the word 'geography' ... because, on reflection, I'd not expressed myself clearly enough

*Climate is Average Weather* ... says Wispa' Cat remembering her school geography

Message 6669 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I should add that it's now winter in my opinion. Weather not above 6c today...sunny in the afternoon but cold cold cold...Central heating on....windows closed. Hate it ...:smileysad:

Yes, central heating on to warm the house, I'm wearing layers of 'solid' clothing

imho Cleo' you're a warm / hot type of person eg you luv going to your place in Spain

I'm a cool / warm person imho ... however did I manage a whole year in Sharjah UAE ?

I once spent a week on the Estoril coast of Portugal in March, many years ago, before my son was born ... it was to do with my then husband studying for a qualification in Urban Design (in a hot climate) at Oxford Polytechnic & partners were allowed to accompany the students ... oh, the outdoor everyday life, the lemon fruit on the public trees, strawberries, prawns, freshly caught & cooked sardines, short warm showers, not forgetting Portugese brandy Cheers ... = ... I luvved it & have very fond memories it all slight_smile

Message 6670 of 7,616