Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous My "better half" would be horrified if I demoted her to that status.  She says she is my better 75% at the very least!  She is away now food shopping with our daughter - I am on the school run to collect granddaughter number 2 at eleven o'clock.  She is at an exam revision class this  morning.  Seems like only yesterday she was sitting on my knee listening to every syllable of such poetic gems as "Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall" or "Little Minnie Mums could not do her sums".  I suppose I would end up in court if I recited those nowadays - they would probably offend PC brigade sensitivities. 

Message 31 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone

I'm out in the yard at my laptop

enjoying a cuppa T

warm sunshine & blue skys

I've got that Friday feeling 

in a gentle way mindst

Carpe Diem

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 32 of 7,616

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone

I'm out in the yard at my laptop

enjoying a cuppa T

warm sunshine & blue skys

I've got that Friday feeling 

in a gentle way mindst

Carpe Diem

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Not jealous at all Wispa tongue_winking

Im in a lovely office when its sunny!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 33 of 7,616

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Toby think I will have to sit outside for my lunch today working looking out at all this sun. This is where I will sit outside the office/workshop today I think it is nice to work in a rural location.

037.JPG

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 34 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh never mind @Toby . At least you are well protected from the harmful rays of the bright sun and cooling gentle breeze as it wafts slowly round the garden. You are not distracted by the birdsong or the high flying aircraft as they make their trails in the picturesque blue sky above. Now head down and get on with your work!!

Gerry

Message 35 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I get it now - that's what the invisible option does! Very, very clever!!!! Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.   Happy Dance

Gerry

PS This was meant to refer to @adamtemp64's  lovely picture with him sat invisibly in his chair.

Message 36 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous  Well snap! I have the 15 year old grandson this week and I am all of a tizz!

He is doing mock mocks (whatever the heck THEY are) and I seem to be here there and everywhere this week

If I am not picking him up at some silly time, (like 1pm as he has an exam the following day) I am dropping him off at school the following day at 1pm to do said exams...

What happened to going to school at 9-3.30 every day and studying for exams when you got home?

I told him I was ruining the environment with all this car usage...he said ........what DO you mean?

I think he had a science exam that day as well!!!..............Drum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby @adamtemp64  @Anonymous 

you all make me laugh out loud LOL Happy Dance

for which I genuinely thank you for

WispaRed7Thanks!:womanvery-happy:

Message 38 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous  Well snap! I have the 15 year old grandson this week and I am all of a tizz!

He is doing mock mocks (whatever the heck THEY are) and I seem to be here there and everywhere this week

If I am not picking him up at some silly time, (like 1pm as he has an exam the following day) I am dropping him off at school the following day at 1pm to do said exams...

What happened to going to school at 9-3.30 every day and studying for exams when you got home?

I told him I was ruining the environment with all this car usage...he said ........what DO you mean?

I think he had a science exam that day as well!!!..............Drum

@Cleoriff you are busy/busy/busy & you make me laugh too Thanks!

I plan a quiet weekend 

maybela a cocktail or two as my local has a promotion

on early Friday evenings now new management has taken over

yippee! looking forward to 2 large mojitos already 

& its not even lunchtime

what will you good folk on O2CF think of me now

WispaRed7 Wave

Message 39 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff  I won't say what age I am ( but its between 68 and 70) yet the word "exam" still fills me with terror. I was never academically gifted (is that the modern expression?).  I wasn't stupid - I was a plodder.  I needed time to absorb new ideas etc.  I well remember when I was doing A level Maths, my teacher said to me "Not only can you not get it right, you can't even get it wrong properly!".     When I was 48 I enrolled with the Open University.  I got a BSc degree - and two of the courses I studied for that were "An introduction to Maths" and "Mathematical Models and Methods"  - so I guess one is never too late to learn.   

Gerry

Message 40 of 7,616