cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tempered Glass Screen Protector.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Has anyone ever used one of these Tempered Glass Screen Protectors ?

I've just ordered one off Amazon to try out.

41gwnKOHk5L._SX342_.jpg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

RCL
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 92 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I bought one for my daughters 5c it is quite thick but so far it has protected her phone as she has had many accidents and phones replaced on insurance it doesn't seem to cause any problems with the touch screen but does accumulate fingerprints
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @RCL

One of my colleagues at work applied one to his M8 and after having a play theirs no loss in touchscreen sensitivity and when I looked at the profile if it attached to the phone it really didn't add anything to the thickness overall.

It seemed to be easier to scroll using this and yes finger prints are their ,but less with the oleophobic coating.

For £1.70 it's worth having a look I thought myself.
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'll be watching to see what you think of this bob...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

RCL
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 92 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I do like them as it has saved my daughters phone when she has dropped it as I have had to replace 3 phones on insurance with cracked screens since last November and touch wood she's had this 2 months and no accidents
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers guys.

I've used all types of screen protectors from Zagg , phone devil and the cheaper ones that come with some cases. Never liked the 'feel' of them.

Which is why this one interested me after looking at the one on my colleagues ,and due to my working environment this could be a life/phone saver. wink

I'll update once I've received and used it.
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bouncy

well it's been despatched. 

Message 7 of 7