• 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

A lot of adults can be just as bad these days. I have a friend who's constantly engrossed in his phone even when people are trying to have a conversation with him! It can be very annoying. Smiley Mad 

I have a son like that...drives me mad...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 18

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

I think I've discovered the secret to weaning off mobile phones...just get an Android device and get it to update all the time Good Idea Worked so well for me I bought an iPhone and now I'm fed up of using google to discover how to do a task hence I've now discovered its actually Confused a decent phone.

But seriously, doesn't Android now come with user account restrictions by the admin user? 

Message 13 of 18

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I'm guilty of this too, to the point I've been in trouble at work for it. I have 4 phones and 2 sims (O2 contract and EE PAYG). Can't go long without checking something, even when I shouldn't! I love the technology and practically live in CeX and the preowned section of my local Game.

I know the basic specs of many smartphones- suspect I'm in the wrong career!
Message 14 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Sammy_boy wrote:
I'm guilty of this too, to the point I've been in trouble at work for it. I have 4 phones and 2 sims (O2 contract and EE PAYG). Can't go long without checking something, even when I shouldn't! I love the technology and practically live in CeX and the preowned section of my local Game.

I know the basic specs of many smartphones- suspect I'm in the wrong career!

Well @Sammy_boy...you may find yourself with a change in career ....if you get in any more trouble at work LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 18

Sammy_boy
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Haha you might be right - they've told me enough times but I can't help myself. Syspect the next time might be the last time as I end up sacked! Going to try to behave myself. Least my local CeX are recruiting...
Message 16 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 17 of 18

Sammy_boy
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Haha thankfully not apart from the commute, I definitely behave myself when driving! slight_smile
Message 18 of 18