cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech News : Sony Xperia Z3 preview.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Headline : Sony Xperia Z3 preview.

"Sony only introduced the Xperia Z2 this April, and it remains one of our favourite smartphones – but despite that it's not long for this world.

Just as it did last year with the Xperia Z and Z1, the company is plotting to replace its flagship a mere six months later. And unsurprisingly, its successor at the top of the Sony smartphone tree will be called the Z3."

My thoughts :

After my Tech Trial the Sony Xperia Z for O2 ,and then the release of the Z1 & 2 hopefully Sony builds on this popular family of phones.

Source : Stuff.
Read more here : http://www.stuff.tv/sony/sony-xperia-z3/review
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if the Z3 will fix all the hardware fault's that Z, Z1 & Z2 customer's have been moaning about over on the official Sony forum.

We all know what will happen, Sony will promise the moon on a stick & once again fail to delivery, poorly built hardware, software full of bugs & shoddy customer support is what you get when you enter the world of Sony mobile.

You read some of the posts over on the Sony mobile forum & you have to wonder how a company like Sony can upset so many people that have spent money on one of there products.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'm more than happy with mine but I haven't logged in to tell them wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3