cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech News : Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: new Note 4 launches today.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Headline : Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: new Note 4 launches today.

Excerpt from the ~ Link "Follow tomorrow's Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launch live at 2pm (UK time) on PC Advisor: read How to watch Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launch: live blog and video stream.

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be unveiled tomorrow, but it's already popped up its head on Samsung's mobile site. Here's everything we know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs. Also see: What to expect from Samsung at IFA 2014."

My Thoughts :

Are we all excited guys ? slight_smile

Source : PC Advisor.
Read more here : http://mobile.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/mobile-phone/3512336/samsung-galaxy-new-note-4-release-date-price...
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Someone please mention this to @Anonymous as I am not sure he is aware.

**laughs out loud in an uncontrollable state** 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Message 2 of 22

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Are we excited you ask BoB?...well I certainly am...NOT because I will be getting a Note 4 you understand...but because I will be watching and hoping to see the price of the NOTE 3 drop like a stone then I can rush in and get a sim free bargain...Bouncy

I hope one of our Samsung experts will be watching this reveal show...and be giving us a thorough briefing...

PS....The Note 4 case on Amazon? Well I saw it a few days back when I was looking for a case for my new Note 3...(that I haven't got yet)...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I'm excited and ready to pre order
😊
Message 4 of 22

MI5
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Really ?? lol slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep I haven't even properly seen it but it's going to be mine sale of note 3 in pipeline now it's just getting hold of a sim free 4
Message 6 of 22

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

BouncyBouncyBouncy

Its a good to know @jonsie ...

....as the Note 4 seems to have slipped in under the radar with all the iPhone 6 frenzy that abounds tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 22

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

If they tone down the Touch Wiz and allow more of the natural Android to come through, I may just get one slight_smile 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 9 of 22

MI5
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Just use Nova Launcher or one of the other off play...
You can change anything you don't personally like with Android.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 22