cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech News : Glow headphones will beam light, pulse to your heartbeat

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Headphones are always getting smarter, and now they're getting brighter, too." 

Excerpt from the Link "A new set of earbuds called Glow ($127) lets you sync with your smartphone and track your heart rate, with one illuminating differentiator: wires that glow with the light from a laser. The headphones pulse to the beat of your heart and music."

Source : Mashable

Read more here : Glow headphones

http://mashable.com/2015/01/28/glow-headphones/

I love them! Santa Claus come back! wink 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I read about these in one of the blogs I visit and thought they looked good.

Something of a street cred thing maybe albeit I did think they also advertise to not so nice people what your using !
Message 2 of 6

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Gimmicky things often overlook the whole point of headphones, namely audio quality. I know it's not always the most important factor, however if you shell out a lot of money you should at least get a decent playback quality.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 3 of 6

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Interesting point that most designer headphones are mentioned to be designed for iOS as opposed to Android. Although Android devices are harder to design for with the plethora of hardware. The main difference being wiring in the iPhone headset is different from the Android based devices.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

these look good

ahhhhhh the magic/fascination of 'neon' light 'synced' with personal music

btw I'm still in the age of the Sony Walkman slight_smile

eg on even a familiar train journey say Skipton to Leeds = I still prefer just to gawp out the window rather than use something tech - I can't multi-task as nothing gets done well, but I admire those who can do so & with apparent ease 

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Totally agree @anticpated ref sound quality.

A reason I paid out for Monster Turbines 'in ear'.

Worth every penny of the £150.
Message 6 of 6