Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strictly It's Here

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Ok folks as I am just about ready to scream re the Note7 thought I would induldge in a happier topic.

Strictly starts tonight and continues tomorrow evening. No voting this week but really a chance to have a look at the competition.

So, on a pleasanter subject would like to hear your views on who looks promising and who needs a few more lessons.

Can't wait to hear from you tonight 😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1 of 555
554 REPLIES 554

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I have two email addresses so shared my votes between Danny and Oti and Louise and Kevin...

I definitely think the Judge will be in the dance off. If he is, he will be gone whoever else is there..He is lovely but not as good a dancer as the other celebs

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 421 of 555

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I have two email addresses so shared my votes between Danny and Oti and Louise and Kevin...

I definitely think the Judge will be in the dance off. If he is, he will be gone whoever else is there..He is lovely but not as good a dancer as the other celebs

Agreed. I love Rob Rinder but hus dancing doesn't compare to the others.

Message 422 of 555

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Judge Rinder in the dance-off is a certainty. More or less run his natural course and whilst tonight was good, it felt a little too familar to last week albeit faster. 

Wasn't so keen on Danny's tango and not quite the 10's considering the errors picked up by Len and Craig. Ore's was ok but I suspect he may be in the dance off as it lacked a bit of "wow". Claudia and Louise were the best tonight though AJ was the weak link.

Best of the night: Anton for the opening routine. Thought he was going to do a bit of middle-class rapping in the middle to surprise us even more aka Honey-G style Fantastic

Message 423 of 555

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

EP's been on the sherry in the green room Rolleys

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 424 of 555

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well it's the Judge and Ore as expected.....I think the guy in red will be gone later...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 425 of 555

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Oh well he seemed very emotional and gave us a shot of jazz hands before he left. Two dances next week. Going to be tough...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 426 of 555

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I am still rooting for Danny. Sorry to see the Judge go but it was the correct decision as he.was the weakest dancer.

I am not keen on Claudia as I think she relies on her gymnast skills too much.

Should be interesting. A great deal of pressure with 2 dances. Now we'll see who is ready for the final and who isn't.

Message 427 of 555

Anonymous
Not applicable

Right decision for the judge to go 

Ore & Claudia in next week's dance off 

Message 428 of 555

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Agreed. Danny, Louise and Ore in Final. Don't like Claudia. I think Ore is the better dancer. Danny to win. YEAH 😁

Message 429 of 555

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It's funny though... on one of the Strictly spin off sites I follow, Claudia had most of the votes from the people visiting the site...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 430 of 555