cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotlight

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys! Happy Friday!

I have a little present for you to celebrate the end of the week and the most importantly to celebrate how supportive (and awesome) you guys are. Some of you might remember The Member Spotlight

To become The Member Spotlight you have to be an active member of the community. Active member can mean different things and each member can be active in its own particular way. Each community member brings something special and essential to be what we are now.You could become The Member Spotlight because of advice you give, cool discussions you get involved in (can be off-topic), or if you have created some brilliant content...

Each week we would nominate our new Member Spotlight and post a small interview explaining how did you became a brilliant part of the community and whatever you guys want to share with us.

Below are some examples of the ‘Member Spotlight’. You may recognise the names wink

Jonsie 

Cleoriff

Fatboy

I hope those of you that haven't heard of this before like the idea!

Are you ready?

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Compulsive viewing I think.... 

Agreed...first round on Dino though....? Bouncy

....mines a pint! Cheers

Message 21 of 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

When will you hear whether you have got it @DinoF ? (The job I mean...not the pint!) Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 34

DinoF
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

When will you hear whether you have got it @DinoF ? (The job I mean...not the pint!) Happy Dance

...not really sure to be honest! 

I got sent a PM yesterday with some interview questions, which I completed, so not sure if that was it or if there is more to come today...?!!!

Message 23 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@DinoF wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I got sent a PM yesterday with some interview questions, which I completed, so not sure if that was it or if there is more to come today...?!!!

That usually means you have got through to the next stage of interviews. Or...they have weeded out the 'bad apples' (Sorry Dino, I could NOt resist that one LOL)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 34

MI5
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You've got 4 yesses slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 34

DinoF
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@DinoF wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

That usually means you have got through to the next stage of interviews. Or...they have weeded out the 'bad apples' (Sorry Dino, I could NOt resist that one LOL)

....you don't like my new badge then?!!!!!

Thoughful

Message 26 of 34

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

We find that people displaying Apple badges have to be treated delicately as they are very prone  to leap into defence mode and take offence at quite innocent off the cuff remarks....LOL

Message 27 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I do like your new badge...I commented on it elsewhere I think...:smileywink:

Anyway...you are fine Dino...you have a sense of humour...even though your choice of phone is very suspect LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 34

DinoF
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I do like your new badge...I commented on it elsewhere I think...:smileywink:

Anyway...you are fine Dino...you have a sense of humour...even though your choice of phone is very suspect LOL

...you're not calling the Apple iPhone, a 'suspect' phone now are you?!!!!!!!!!

There is NO other phone like it  (now where is that sarcastic smiley when you need him!!).......!!!!!!

Message 29 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

We find that people displaying Apple badges have to be treated delicately as they are very prone  to leap into defence mode and take offence at quite innocent off the cuff remarks....LOL

I think the Apple logo would be so much more attractive and appealing if that huge chunk were not missing.  It sort of makes me uneasy as to what it says about the product.......................

Gerry

Message 30 of 34