cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify app

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there!

Following this thread ... I wanted to ask if you guys use the app Spotify to listen or to download music? If you do, would you recommend it?

Feedback

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
No management, micro or otherwise required with Spotify. Just open app and press play.
You can never loose it. There's no need to store it and it's good value considering the choice of content and the unlimited access - All works for me personally slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 45

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I'm a premium user too love it I do use the offline mode quite a bit
Message 13 of 45

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Seems to be just us "young" ones slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Seems to be just us "young" ones slight_smile

just fallen off my chair MI5 ..... you always manage to get me rofcgu teeheehee Fantastic

would Spotify work on my Nokia 515, when I'm up & running in my thread ..... Adding Music to my Nokia 515 slight_smile

Message 15 of 45

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Jane, I've had a quick look on the Spotify forum and it appears not at present, however, people are asking for an app compatible with your phone , so it may come in the future.....

Currently using:
Message 16 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also listen music for free although you might have to listen to some ads too... Whistle

Message 17 of 45

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Irritating ads too - It's worth the subscription just to get rid of them alone.....

Currently using:
Message 18 of 45

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I didn't into it until I was on Three and they gave me a year freee. Then I moved to the free one and used shuffle a lot. However now I have another year contract which only cost £35 so i'm abusing that as much as i can on all my tech pieces. 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 19 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You can also listen music for free although you might have to listen to some ads too... Whistle

hello Marina ..... I don't think hearing adverts would bother me really ..... I do not like modern music much except the odd one like Avici: Hey Brother ..... James Blunt: Bonfire Heart ..... Killers: Human ..... can't listen what-so-ever to rap (rap is Cr*p) ..... house + acid neither ..... but wait I'm thinking like I'm listening to music from radio ..... I'd get to choose my music eh?

btw Marina,Cat

its visual disturbances with my eyes & head that I've to manage eg your avatar may be eyecatching & it certainly is ..... but ..... jonsies gentle movement of the flag is not disturbing to me ..... sorry & sad to say the 'pinging movement' of your avatar does do just that ..... = ..... grabs my eyes attention immediately to them ..... = ..... no offence meant ..... = ..... you're a paid O2 Community employee & you choose your own avatar ..... just saying & distracting is not the same as saying annoying ..... I've said more than enough slight_frown :womanembarrassed: ...... you can pm me if you like ..... no worrries

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 20 of 45