Did you mean: 

Snapchat

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Who uses Snapchat?

I've read numerous reviews for this app.

I once read a review whereby a lady was complaining about it because her boyfriend had been using it to cheat on her (because the snaps and texts disappear).  I do know that the ap is used a lot by young people to 'sext.'

Some people like the app as it allows them to anonymously send random messages and pictures to people around the world.

Me personally I use it to send very random pictures - mostly when I am bored - such as screenshotting the time on the computer in work with the caption 'nearly home time.' Nothing exciting I know but that's just me slight_smile I also have Hollyoaks on mine and it sends a screenshot to people every day with a teaser for the next episode.  I think this is good publicity for the soap and other soaps and tv shows should do this.

Do you use the app?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have it but I don't use it at all, but basically because none of my friends use it...

My most used app would be Whatsapp and Instagram ... and I do use other like: vine, twitter, tumblr... but I don't participate so much, I'm more an observant. Astounded

Message 11 of 13

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Ahemmm where's our piccie @Toby

It'll be on crimewatch next week......

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable