Did you mean: 

San Diego Comic-Con 2016

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hey guys,

Over the last weekend, San Diego hosted its annual Comic-Con event. As expected, there was lots of geek news, including Brie Larson's casting as Captain Marvel, Arrow season 5 news and some Game of Thrones gossip.

I was blown away by the amount of great trailers we saw from upcoming superhero movies and shows. Below are some of our favourites. What were you most excited about from Comic-Con?

Justice League

Wonder Woman

Iron Fist

The Defenders

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

He has been brilliant in all the Iron Man films. Hugh Jackman too but I wish I could say the same of the others.

Message 11 of 13

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

He has been brilliant in all the Iron Man films. Hugh Jackman too but I wish I could say the same of the others.

I agree about Hugh Jackman @jonsie. ONe of the best comic-book character castings of all time (just behind Heath Ledger as Joker of course). Its a shame Hugh's new Wolverine film will be his last! They're apparently following some of the Old-Man Logan storyline. Anyone read comics and graphic novels?

oldmanlogan.jpg

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12053 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I think the next best was Ryan Renolds in the Deadpool film. 

Although many have said that everything he has done before was just building to that, between him and the team behind it they got it spot on - including lampooning his previous attempts and poking the rest of the genre in the eye.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 13 of 13