Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung rumours: Foldable phones?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If this has been mentioned before then I apologise....but there are rumours about Samsung phones for 2017.

Apparently the X could be foldable...?? Confused

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/samsung-galaxy-x-fold-folding-flexible...

foldable.jpg

Edited to add....it had been mentioned in April...not sure if this rumour has any more truth in it now..

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/samsung-foldable-flexible-phone-smartp...#

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I remember we discussed it before and decided the iPhone has already patented the idea LOL

Message 2 of 5

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Hahaha, sure would be cool. iPhold ... I'm away to trademark that name
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I seem to remember there was a discussion about that...Smiley Very Happy....

In fairness the more recent article does discuss 'other rumoured' phones... the Samsung Galaxy S8, the S8 Edge, the Galaxy Note 7, the Note 7 Edge, and the Galaxy X.

The other 4 are probably correct if it follows on from previous releases....so I expect it was a slow news day for the Independent and Digital Trends (the sources I used) tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

It will be good to see how these bendy phones actually turn out following the cool concept videos that have been doing the rounds.

Something like this which folds out to tablet size would be something I would definitely use. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5