Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung kills S7 Edge +

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Just read this...not sure if it is only new news to me?

Samsung kills S7+ Edge to go big with Note 6...Apparently due in UK in August...?

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/samsung-kills-off-the-galaxy-s7...

Source TechRadar...

Anyway I will stop looking at the Note 5...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
I sometimes think phones are getting too big (says he with a 7" phone) but for practical reasons 5" is about right for me.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any phones bigger than 6 inches is a no for me. May as well get a tablet or ipad mini if you want bigger. I will definitly look at the S7

Message 3 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

At least they are admitting a 'mistake' about not releasing the Note 5 in Europe...so I shall be looking at the new one in August...if it happens.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 21

jonsie
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

I'm sure they will release the Note 6 here but I reckon maybe later in the year.

....and yes, 6 inches is pleanty big enough wink

Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Note 5 looked like a great phone so it was a shame it wasn't brought out over here. The S6 Edge + is a great phone too though. I do like my bigger devices right enough

Message 6 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The Note 5 looked like a great phone so it was a shame it wasn't brought out over here. The S6 Edge + is a great phone too though. I do like my bigger devices right enough

Will you buy a Note 6 then @Anonymous

Message 7 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes....agree.....Big is beautiful... so they tell me wink

Seriously it's all down to personal choice I think. I found the Note 3...and it was love at first sight for me..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 21

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I think anything over 6" is silly.  You look like a dork with a tablet on your ear..for those peeps who  use their phone as an actual phone. .which I do..sometimes wink x

giphy-3
Message 9 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Will you buy a Note 6 then @Anonymous

I've just recently got my S6 Edge + so I doubt the Note 6 will be the next device I get...... most likely it's successor though slight_smile

Message 10 of 21