Sad loss liked her when I saw her on tv slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 11 of 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Very shocked to hear this, my only claim to fame is that I nearly ran her down as she ran for a taxi outside the London Palladium in 1964.....Smiley Embarassed

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Gorgeous lady.
Sad loss but at least she is with her beloved Bobby now...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 23

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Early August now, how many more are we going to lose before the end of the year. Very sad slight_frown

Message 14 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Didn't see that coming to be honest.

Normally when a death is announced you get the feeling that it was coming due to age/illness etc...

This is completely out the blue.

RIP
Message 15 of 23

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yeah a real surprise surprise!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Apparently the Spanish authorities have published the autopsy results according to the Daily Mirror. They have also indicated that Cilla may have been saved 'had she been found earlier' as she laid in the sun for a long time before being discovered.

I can only feel for her devoted son Robert who found her. I expect he will be thinking now 'If only I had gone to Mum earlier' A tragedy within a tragedy slight_frown

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tragic-cilla-blacks-final-hours-6203137

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think those details should have been published to be honest.  I hope her son doesn't blame himself but I know it's human nature.

Message 18 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't think those details should have been published to be honest.  I hope her son doesn't blame himself but I know it's human nature.

I feel the same @Anonymous There is always a lot of 'If Only' thoughts when someone dies...add this to the mix and Robert will feel even more guilt ridden

The main Spanish free paper Sur is already running with the story and they haven't even mentioned Cilla had a stroke...... very sad...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 23

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Have to agree. The sons have enough grief without the Spanish authorities making headlines by a public statement that is only conjecture. I dread to think how guilty the son is feeling now.

Message 20 of 23