Did you mean: 

Positive thinking thread

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys!

This might be a bit fluffy, but I'll post anyway. Lots of sad/scary news stories and situations out there nowadays... I think it would be nice to have a positive thinking thread. A few days ago apparently it was a "Positive Thinking Day", so I thought why not share some good/happy/lucky/funny stuff that has happened to us (or that we know of) lately, in a thread. slight_smile

Please share: what was the latest positive thing that you learned of or that happened to you? (even small things count!)

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
My boys won again today, that's all 3 league games and the respect cup so far this year slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
My boys won again today, that's all 3 league games and the respect cup so far this year slight_smile

Brilliant news Rich. Sign them up for Cov City...who are currently bottom of League One!! slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 37

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Yeah, I noticed they weren't doing too well, oooops!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 33 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps 5 evenings out of 7, I end the day with a friend at at what I think of as my local Cheers

This evening the lights had been switched on along the canal tow path which is my way home Bouncy

They have been out for years Smiley Mad

It's worth a thank you letter to the Canal & River Ways Trust in the local paper slight_smile

Message 34 of 37

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Something positive happened to me! Well it was annoying and positive at the same time. Surprised

I was about to head home by train, which normally takes about 20 min. Instead, I accidentally took the wrong one (which travelled straight to another city) and ended up having a long and convoluted commute trying to find my way back. It was annoying, but I was quite amused, so I think it counts as a positive!

Cat Tongue

Also @Anonymous the lights along the canal you were describing are looking lovely as a mental image I'm having right now. slight_smile

Message 36 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Probably the only positive of Brexit LOL

LOL

yes @Marjo they light up the canal nicely & safely ... & I'm saving on torch batteries slight_smile

Message 37 of 37