Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic......!!

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

As this thread is about off topic, posted in off topic, I'm just running a quick test to see how long it is before someone takes it off topic Happy Dance

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 372
371 REPLIES 371

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I swear by the Almighty Note 4 that the evidence i give shall be The Edge, The Alpha and nothing but THE NOTE 4 so help me Samsung.

and so say all of us...Amen...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 372

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pomegranates
Message 22 of 372

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I'm surprised they allow dual "core" processors in anything else......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 372

Anonymous
Not applicable
piperdog123 wrote:
I swear by the Almighty Note 4 that the evidence i give shall be The Edge, The Alpha and nothing but THE NOTE 4 so help me Samsung.
and so say all of us...Amen...

Surely you don't mean Amen @Cleoriff
Surely you mean "S5"
Message 24 of 372

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Oh we did better than that this morning Gerry...we formed a club that would man the gates of the forum preventing any posts re Apple products. @Anonymous  had all the training and was head bouncer

Oh wow!  Sorry I missed that.  With a "hard hitter" and a "head bouncer" therewill be changes ahead.  Better get my tin hat out again.Fear 

Gerry

Message 25 of 372

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Mexican Wave  Excellent!

Gerry

Message 26 of 372

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Oh we did better than that this morning Gerry...we formed a club that would man the gates of the forum preventing any posts re Apple products. @Anonymous  had all the training and was head bouncer

Oh wow!  Sorry I missed that.  With a "hard hitter" and a "head bouncer" therewill be changes ahead.  Better get my tin hat out again.Fear 

Gerry

Too late...it got the moderation axe before we could take it further. Piperdog had no chance to flex his muscles....Smiley LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 372

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apple Training.

Dear Sir, Madam.

Unfortunately due to the frenzy and madness that always surrounds an Apple Launch we had very little chance of fulfilling your Pre Order from the 12th of September 2014 , and by the 19th of September 2014 we had further little chance of having them in our retail outlets. At this point we would like to supply the direct email address of Tim Cook so you can vent at him.

In the meantime as a resolution so you have a device how about cancelling your order for the very limited non existent Applie product and raise an order for a real awesome piece of tech called the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which actually out performs the iPhone 6 and 6 plus ,and we have those in stock EVERYWHERE.

Please take a few minutes to view this excellent non Apple product to fully appreciate it's beauty and specifications and features. Ps we can send Apple stickers with it which can be affixed on the rear shell casing. slight_smile

image.jpg
Message 28 of 372

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous  You missed an upgrade...I am now Upbeat...(a misnomer if ever there was one) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 372

Anonymous
Not applicable
The above Apple Training is courtesy of @Anonymous and this positioned me as head gatekeeper for the Community.
Message 30 of 372