cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News : Severe weather: Flights cancelled amid Gonzalo warning.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Headline : Severe weather: Flights cancelled amid Gonzalo warning.

Excerpt from the link "The Met Office has issued "be aware" warnings, with gales forecast for much of the UK, while BBC Weather said heavy rain was already spreading across many areas."

My thoughts :

The weather is awful in West Yorkshire this morning but I have to go out in it to go to work. 

If you have to venture out too then please do take great care. 

Source : BBC News.

Read more here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29685066

image.jpg

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

screenshot 22Oct.jpg

Still no folders, I see Crazy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

No time for folders...will wait for the Note 3...then I will astound you all....you wait...errmmmm..  tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

When are you changing to the Note 3 @Cleoriff ?

Message 33 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love the colours of Autumn ..... = ..... have my workroom accented in those vibrant colours of nature

I'm not a Winter person ..... & ..... to me it's the longest season by far, although our Summer this year seems to have gone on a long time :womanvery-happy:

hope your flight is uneventful for you on Friday @Cleoriff 

I reckon we'll be having more of this type of weather ..... climate change ..... = ..... yes

who remembers when hurricanes/tornado's were only called by girls' names' ..... or am I having a 'senior moment' Smiley LOL

WispaRed7 Cat

Message 34 of 45

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
hahaha @jonsie when are you back? bring us some sun!

Back in February....maybe. Last time out I stayed an extra 6 weeks due to the storms battering the UK wink

Message 35 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love the colours of Autumn too @Anonymous but I think I prefer winter colours, especially when it snows.

I hope it snows this year, I'd love to see London snow covered...

Message 36 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

When are you changing to the Note 3 @Cleoriff ?

Probably the end of this month @Anonymous . I am heavily reliant on a friend getting the exact one I want...in red...at a good price...so all I can do is 'be a good girl and wait patiently'.. Don't know

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 45

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

They have red at CPW....a snip at the price, still showing as £30 more than the Note 4 Crazy

Message 38 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Probably the end of this month @Anonymous . I am heavily reliant on a friend getting the exact one I want...in red...at a good price...so all I can do is 'be a good girl and wait patiently'.. Don't know

Patience is a virtue...

I'll be patience until next summer comes...or until you or jonsie bring us some sun...

*Sobs uncontrollably* (more than Cleoriff)

Message 39 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Obviously winter is coming...

But why do we have to wait until April to watch the next season of Game of Thrones Crazy

Any other Game of Thrones fan??

game-of-thrones.jpg

I intend to be watching @Anonymous ..... that's if the intermittent fault on my Sky box is sorted by then = rofcgu

have tried @jonsie 's tip of waiting 2 mins whilst both tv & Sky box are switched off & it's gone beyond that now ..... have rung nice people in Sky call centre who were helpful att, but it must be me Don't know

sorry for going off-subject a bit slight_smile

Message 40 of 45