cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News : New photos depict alleged production iPhone 6 model with color-matched antenna breaks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Headline :  New photos depict alleged production iPhone 6 model with color-matched antenna breaks.

"Following a steady stream of leaks of purported iPhone 6 components shown off on numerous photographs and depicted in video clips, French publication NowhereElse.fr Friday morning published a set of high-quality images of a claimed production model of the handset. The curious shots offer a better look at the antenna breaks visible on the model’s rear casing. Also, the casing itself appears to be a variant of Space Gray finish of the iPhone 5s while the antenna breaks are colored to match the rest of the shell."

My thoughts :

I would be be very happy with this look of the new iPhone. The antenna breaks look less intrusive and kind of blend better. 

Source : iDownloadblog

Read more here : http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/08/29/production-model-iphone-6/

image.jpg

image.jpg

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Last I heard Sapphire glass was too expensive and couldn't be produced in the quantities required for the iphone launch. Cost would also be passed on in terms of the iphone price.

Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
A few rumours swirling about.

Two iPhones to be release one with and one without which would reflect in price.
Message 12 of 12