cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News : New photos depict alleged production iPhone 6 model with color-matched antenna breaks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Headline :  New photos depict alleged production iPhone 6 model with color-matched antenna breaks.

"Following a steady stream of leaks of purported iPhone 6 components shown off on numerous photographs and depicted in video clips, French publication NowhereElse.fr Friday morning published a set of high-quality images of a claimed production model of the handset. The curious shots offer a better look at the antenna breaks visible on the model’s rear casing. Also, the casing itself appears to be a variant of Space Gray finish of the iPhone 5s while the antenna breaks are colored to match the rest of the shell."

My thoughts :

I would be be very happy with this look of the new iPhone. The antenna breaks look less intrusive and kind of blend better. 

Source : iDownloadblog

Read more here : http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/08/29/production-model-iphone-6/

image.jpg

image.jpg

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Mmn....alleged...

And yet another iPhone 6 thread filled with frenzied anticipation LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 12

MI5
  • 144204 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Looks like an HTC One with an apple badge stuck on it....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Wow! And a 4.7 inch screen. Just like the phone I've had for the last 14 months. Such innovation and imagination! I can't get over it!

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

Wow! And a 4.7 inch screen. Just like the phone I've had for the last 14 months. Such innovation and imagination! I can't get over it!

na then Bambino calm down please ..... & ..... pour yourself another Jack Daniels or 5 ..... it's Friday Fancy Dress Night at Wanty's this evening & MI5 is paying ..... come along & show us your dance moves ..... I've already seen MI5's & wasn't overly impressed ..... now jonsie took us 2 girls, that's me & Cleoriff, on the dance floor to do some serious rock 'n' roll ..... apologies for going off subject ..... I'll away to use my French maid's feather duster around the glitter ball slight_smile Bouncy Cheers 

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
They really don't go much for design changes do they
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am sure @Anonymous will want to check this out as the line regular supporter of iPhone.

For iPhone fans though it looks good.
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bambino said "Wow! And a 4.7 inch screen. Just like the phone I've had for the last 14 months. Such innovation and imagination! I can't get over it!"

Now that's what I like to see.

Enthusiasm. wink
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Source : idownloadblog

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/08/29/durability-sapphire-gorilla/

Sapphire compared to Gorilla Glass in durability test.
Message 10 of 12