Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News ~ App's : I Want To Live Forever.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Headline : I Want To Live Forever.

Excerpt from the ~ Link "
As people commit increasing chunks of their lives to the cloud, and share the most mundane actvities to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, our online footprin"

"But as humans and social media run on very different lifespans, the question persists: what happens to your online presence when your die? Do you turn your facebook page into a memorial site? Arrange for your Twitter account to be deleted? Hope that family members will wipe your browsing history?"

My Thoughts :

So their really is an App for That ~ meaning everything.

I recall not too long ago a problem a parent had asking FaceBook for access to their sons FaceBook Account who has passed away to set up a memory style timeline. Eventually FaceBook helped them set this up. 

Source : Stuff.
Read more here : I want to live forever

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

It sounds a bit strange and morbid.  Nobody wants to think about when they die.

When my friend died, his sister took over his Facebook page and turned it in to a type of memorial page, but Facebook closed the page and she had to set up a group on her personal profile rather than set up a new profile.

His sister liked going on his Facebook to see pictures and to read messages of support that people used to send him when he was studying.

It's a shame that Facebook close certain pages down and not others.

Message 2 of 2