Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movie Sequels

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Every year new movies come out and everyone has their own different opinions on them.  Some are good, some are bad, and some there are no words to describe.

Recently it was announced that there would be a sequel to The Goonies, which is one of my favourite films.  I am sceptical about whether this is a good move or not as there are many sequels that should not of happened and they tend to ruin the first and original movie.

What movies do you hope there will be a sequel to (if there isn't already) or what movies do you wish that there was no sequal to (if a sequal has already been released).

- I like Terminator (although I didn't like the 3rd movie but the 4th movie was good).

- I like Taken, I am not so sure about Taken 2.  I have read up about Taken 3 - appreently it will be filmed in LA and Liam Neeson would only sign up to it if nobody was 'taken' - however this would conflict with the whole movie title lol.

- I like the Saw movie series but I think it should of stopped after the 4th film.

- Harry Potter is another good movie series - obviously it needed sequels to coincide with the books.

- I loved Hunger Games, but I have watched Catching Fire about 4 times and I am still confused by it.

- As a girl i'm obviously going to love Dirty Dancing - but I question why they brought a sequel out - a sequel without Patrick Swayze is not worth watching.

- I am looking forward to the Avatar sequel.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0857190/?ref_=nv_sr_1

The Sweeney.

Johnny Depp wasn't in it.
Message 11 of 18

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

This needs a sequel so badly!

dredd.jpg

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Rumour was it wouldn't as it was a box office flop (although I enjoyed it in 3D) however then another rumour said it would have a sequel !

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/karl-urban-says-conversations-are-happening-for-dredd-sequel-...
Message 13 of 18

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Haha, I've joined many online campaigns to get it made :). The DVD sales have been very impressive which helps!

I agree with you about Terminator Gemma. 'Judgement Day' is for me the best action movie ever made (apart from Die Hard of course ;))

What are your thoughts on their plans for the new Terminator movies?

Get involved:

Message 14 of 18

gemz4the1
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I think Die Hard should of stopped after the 3rd movie.

I am looking forward to seeing the new Terminator movie.  Although I love the films, I am worried that it has had its day now and the new movie may ruin the whole series.  I am looking forward to seeing Arnie, even if it is in CGI again.

Wat do you think @Toby ?

Message 15 of 18

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
I'm staying cautiously optimistic!

Have you heard about the 'Twins' sequel? Its apparently called 'Triplets' and the third brother will be Eddie Murphy grin

Get involved:

Message 16 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

gemz4the1
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I know jonsie I read that - i am unsure if that will work though - it would have to be an amazing script and a more well known cast I think.

Message 18 of 18