Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Man heads to the Alps to live as a goat

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

OK it was only for 72 hours but this chap called Thomas Thwaites with the aid of a exoskeleton-like goat prosthetics went to the mountain's to live as a goat. His reason was wanting to get away from the stresses of daily life and experience life as a different animal. He also has a strong interest in transhumanism. 

Full story here

Whilst I very much doubt I would every go to such extremes it's always nice to get away from it all for a few days. I try to get out to the Lake District or Wales for a few days a year to enjoy the scenery and do some walking. 

What do you guys do to get away from the daily grind? Any favourite locations or things to do when you want to get away from it all? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122825 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did the man eat grass?

Yes apparently.....

LOLLOLLOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Well that's not disturbing at all @jonsie Smiley Indifferent 

@Anonymous He was looking into creating a prosthetic stomach so he could eat grass but I don't think he got around to it. Smiley Very Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 12