cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS society fund raising - Chalenge ms- No buckets or ice involved just bright orange wig

Anonymous
Not applicable

It may be a little cheeky to post it on here but this is quite important for me.

The Ms society is trying to raise 150.000,00 in 30 days to fund research.

You may have seen it on the news, scientists in Bristol just discovered how to switch of autoimune diseases .This will not only help MS sufferers but also applies to other autoimune diseases like LUPUS, CROHN'S, TYPE1 DIABETES, FIBROMYALGIA,etc...

So I've promised to wear the ms society very orange wig wherever I go.For each £50 raise you get me embarrassing myself for a hole day! And yes there will be photos posted to prove it!

SO please get texting   SRMS77 £1         (£2,£3,£4,£5 or £10) 

to

or you can donate on my page

https://www.justgiving.com/ChallengeMS865/

Thank you in advance on behalf of all the people that suffer daily and have seen their lives destroyed  by these diseases

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Other members have made posts in the past ref charity organisations ,so I'm sure yours will be ok.
Message 2 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks everybody!

Message 4 of 19

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

I was awarded a £5 Community Award this month which I have asked the mods to donate to charity. I have no access to it, but if you contact Marina P, who, I believe, is in charge of the allocation, you can have that £5.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Really??? I'm lost for words... Thank you so so much Bambino! It's very kind of you!!Thanks!

ps- not dificult to understand why u were given the award wink

Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It may be a little cheeky to post it on here but this is quite important for me.

The Ms society is trying to raise 150.000,00 in 30 days to fund research.

You may have seen it on the news, scientists in Bristol just discovered how to switch of autoimune diseases .This will not only help MS sufferers but also applies to other autoimune diseases like LUPUS, CROHN'S, TYPE1 DIABETES, FIBROMYALGIA,etc...

So I've promised to wear the ms society very orange wig wherever I go.For each £50 raise you get me embarrassing myself for a hole day! And yes there will be photos posted to prove it!

SO please get texting   SRMS77 £1         (£2,£3,£4,£5 or £10) 

to

or you can donate on my page

https://www.justgiving.com/ChallengeMS865/

Thank you in advance on behalf of all the people that suffer daily and have seen their lives destroyed  by these diseases

a very good friend of mine has sufferred with MS from long before I knew her

the thought of you in an orange wig for a day, well that + ^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^ is worth a donation from me however small = done, & good luck with your fundraising = can't wait for the photos slight_smile

Message 7 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

An absolutely awful debilitating disease @Anonymous . I have donated.

Make us smile with your photo's...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all so much! Unfortunatly I'm well to familiar with it...I've been a good friend of someone with ms for 10 years and in a very sick destiny's irony I was diagnosed with it myself last year...And unfortunatly it's one of those deseases that just wants to take your life and dignity away.

On a more positive tone...just keep an eye out for my profile picture....and yes u can laugh...And if that's not worth a donation I don't know what is Crazy

More info

Message 9 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you all so much! Unfortunatly I'm well to familiar with it...I've been a good friend of someone with ms for 10 years and in a very sick destiny's irony I was diagnosed with it myself last year...And unfortunatly it's one of those deseases that just wants to take your life and dignity away.

On a more positive tone...just keep an eye out for my profile picture....and yes u can laugh...And if that's not worth a donation I don't know what is Crazy

More info

Such a positive outlook @Anonymous ...Please do not be offended if I tell you that as a nurse, I am in awe of you and your challenge....Well done you slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 19