Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

To be honest Jane I don't think the judges dare save Peter again after the backlash last week when Jamelia was better in the dance off. So many people said the result was fixed to save a male celebrity....

Jay is the only male celeb left now. I just wish he got to do that Pulp Fiction jive again....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3991 of 7,616

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

In fact...lest we forget.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3992 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Shortly Cleo, if Jay heart gets through, the couples do 2 dances, one they havn't done before plus one the judges want to see again ... fingers x'd Dance

Message 3993 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Not sure he would Jane as when Jay and Aliona were outside the dance floor he said he enjoyed this weeks tango as his favourite dance...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3994 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wispa' in head where the monkey stuffs his nuts mode today ... oh dear, not funny slight_frown

Actually broke down & wept :womansad: silently for a little while, in of all places, local prize winning chippy, using their napkins to dry eyes, allus grab a handful, thankfully no-one noticed ... newly done out since I last came in ... all done out in blue / white / silver-tone in a sort of American Diner boncquette seating style ... enjoyed the hot meal ... good girl ate it all up, but mushy peas were not that great, still I ate them, washed down with a large Dandelion & Burdock

Sooooo lazing on comfy sofa ... kicked off shoes ... feet on the coffee table x'd at the ankles ... eyes closed ... listening to the Moody Blues ... brandy & hot water in hand ... 

There is always people worse off than yourself

Tomorrow is another day

& I had stayed well enough to get my flu jab earlier, in this just goddamnawful weather

Ahhhhh Justin Hayward's voice floating in the air, magic

Cat

Message 3995 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Yes Moody Blues are quite magical Jane...love them.... Knights in White Satin....strange song but one of those I always loved...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3996 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Soooo...been out and about and browsing as I do in the local phone shops here. Now @MI5 use your brain and tell me what this is.....I know it's Samsung. I know it's cheap...i also know its the same size as my Note 3 and it's gold.... Here its called the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3997 of 7,616

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
It's a galaxy grand prime....
Budget phablet innit.
Message 3998 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Actually. It's only a 5 inch screen so just your average Sammy mid market filler.
Message 4000 of 7,616