Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Arrived safe and well Monday though very tired @Cleoriff thus he had an early night.....me? 6.50am!Whistle

Though to be fair he made sure I was back in the hotel at 2am this morning...alone wink

Sounds like he has the measure of you @jonsie  LOL  Seriously I am glad he arrived safely and I am sure you are both having a great time wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1761 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

jonsie at this time of year especially to have you (dad) with your son is a very, very joyous thing indeed

good to hear from you

is it too early to wish you out there in Thailand a Happy Christmas from us here in dismal Blighty

WispaRed7 :womanvery-happy: family is family wherever you are slight_smile

Message 1762 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I see @jonsie is on (nearly 4pm and 28c where he is)

How you doing matey? Is your son keeping you under controlLOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1763 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff and @Anonymous all is wellSmiley Very Happy A little cooler today but very pleasant to walk along the beach. Just enjoying coffee and a quiet coffee in Costa before Mauy drops us at the bar across from the sauna. That will be a very pleasant wait Cheers

Message 1764 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Better bring this thread to the top......as its the one where we keep up with @jonsie 's shenanigans LOL

Am hoping his son is still enjoying his holiday?

I am doing quite well in terms of Christmas..Certainly all presents are bought although not all wrapped. That was my job for yesterday.....but I got fed up Evil

Must get on and finish today.....Fear My daughter in law has asked if I want to go with her to Coventry shopping today...my reply to her was totally unprintable on this forum....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1765 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

So its midnight Saturday and my son and I agree to an early night. He goes to his hotel in one direction and I set off the other way.

I decide to have one for the road at the next bar. ..which leads to another, then another. ..

I then returned to my favourite bar and found myself sliding down the wall very gracefully around 5.15 am. A very good friend helped me to a motor cycle taxi. She had to get on behind me to stop me sliding off and then get me in the hotel room. 

Sor much for my son looking after meLOL

ps can't  have been drunk because I remember everything,  must have been something I ate:smileywink:

Message 1766 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I think the key to all of this jonsie.... is this one line.......LOL

"I decide to have one for the road at the next bar. ..which leads to another, then another. .."

I think you have got out of the habit of 'having an early night'....

Also if honest....you have pulled a clever trick there....

Why is your son NOT staying with you? Sending him off to his own hotel seems a bit sly to me...It's as if you just knew this sort of thing would be happening Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1767 of 7,616

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie ....if you drank any water then that's what did it......happens to me every time....I'm fine if I stay on alcohol but as soon as water touches my lips I'm gone.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 1768 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@jonsie ....if you drank any water then that's what did it......happens to me every time....I'm fine if I stay on alcohol but as soon as water touches my lips I'm gone.

Please do NOT discourage him from drinking water....it will keep his kidneys flushed LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1769 of 7,616

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Has water ever improved the look and condition of a pickled egg ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 1770 of 7,616