Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Anonymous
Not applicable

got caught out badly in yesterday's weather ..... = ..... had to get out early for a medical appointment 

the wind was driving the rain almost horizontal into my face on the way back home ..... it was cold

I had one eye closed, head down the other eye screwed up leaving just enough visibility ..... an umbrelly would have been useless in the wind, but a hat would have been useful ..... = ..... just forgot to put one one

in the late afternoon/evening it was all blue sky & on the way home from the pub a starlight night sky ..... however ..... central heating was switched on soon as I arrived home ..... cold night & loadsa condensation on windows now 

well, off to be pampered soon to see my beautician friend for a chat n cuppa

I've known her since she was a student at the local college, hair & beauty department = more than half her life ..... always a pleasure to meet up with her & she is excellent in her work :womanvery-happy:

Message 1531 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

When I am watching the news and weather at home...it all seems a bit surreal being here in the most glorious Oct weather they have had for years....

The Spaniards are worried and feel we need more rain....but as its shortly half term at home...it will be great for holidaymakers....

Not looking to flying back in 2 days...Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1532 of 7,616

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

When I am watching the news and weather at home...it all seems a bit surreal being here in the most glorious Oct weather they have had for years....

The Spaniards are worried and feel we need more rain....but as its shortly half term at home...it will be great for holidaymakers....

Not looking to flying back in 2 days...Smiley Mad

All good things come to an end but no doubt you have your next trip planned!:smileysad:

...and don't worry, we've saved you some rain!:smileywink:

Message 1533 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

HOLD THE PRESS...BREAKING NEWS...!!

I have just spied we have a KING OF KINGS among us all...We must all bow down...Bow

Congratulations @MI5  on your new title....

Do we now have to call you Your Majesty now... and walk backwards when in your presence?...

Seriously mate.. well done. 'RICH'LY deserved......Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1534 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

MI5
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Do we now have to call you Your Majesty now... and walk backwards when in your presence?...

That is the preferred approach LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1536 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I would have preferred a night out  with you...at the Palace...but beggars cant be choosers I suppose...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1537 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I would have preferred a night out  with you...at the Palace...but beggars cant be choosers I suppose...LOL

Awaiting the golden invite....LOL

Message 1538 of 7,616

MI5
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

Doh !! D'oh!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1539 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I shall wait forever it seems...maybe he should have this as his new avatar...?

What do you think.... LOL (Got a goddamn beard as well...oh dear...) Smiley Very Happy

King....jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1540 of 7,616