Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Unfortunately a common problem..... hope you're all safe 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 871 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122897 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Unfortunately a common problem..... hope you're all safe 😞

I am fine...my apartment is more in the little town (down the hill) Their villa is in an area renowned for its natural beauty. I was meant to be going tomorrow but have decided to give it a miss...

They don't need additional worry of having to come and pick me up etc etc....

Anyway...enough of that......I may go and jump in another tepid shower...Phew ...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 872 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Never in a million years did I think I would see me moaning about the heat....

We have had some bush fires started up in the hills nearby. My friends have a glorious villa up there and are quite worried...

Problem is round this area...these lovely villas are built to get away from it all...so are quite isolated...and are not high priority for the Spanish fire brigade who have to work flat out to stop the whole area going up

Very much a wait and see scenario...:smileysad:

thinking about you & your friends up in the hills ..... hope all is safe for you during the night & in the morning 

Message 873 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122897 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

As said...its a wait and see thing with my friends but they are as prepared as they can be...

My only gripe here is lack of sleep due to the unbearable heat...

Off for another cold shower....Smiley Surprised

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 874 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, I've mamaged to get an-on-the day Drs appointment at my medical centre ..... that 2nd dose of paracetamol made me sleep from 4am to about 10:20am ..... = ..... another wonderdrug & very cheap to buy ..... I look a sight ..... = .... definitely a bad hair day today ..... off to meet my dancing teacher tomorrow, whom I've not seen in over 40 years ..... she comes through my town most Wednesdays, but due to bad traffic problems last week is to come by train & then onwards up the Dales later ..... can't wait to see her & want to look my best ..... 1st impressions do count DanceDance

Message 875 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hope all goes ok for you Jane.
Message 876 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122897 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Yes good luck at the doctors Jane.

I am aslo glad you managed to find some paracetamol in the end wink Nothing like a good nights sleep....

Mind you I would know nothing about that just lately... phew and phew again...Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 878 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122897 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Just want to point out that if I seem slower than usual responding to threads today.... its for many reasons

1)  It's hot

2)  Its VERY hot

3)  Its FAR too hot....

Add to all of that....

4) This WiFi is slow

5)  My emails have stopped

6) I can't type fast ...and...

7) I am far too old for this malarkey.... LOLLOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 879 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

It's ok @Cleoriff we can wait...and wait....and wait..........................and wait some more!LOL

Message 880 of 7,616