Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I woke up to fog this am....luckily the sun has come out now...so I feel 100% better...I am so easily pleased LOL

Grandson will be here later...showing off his tan from Cyprus...I will put him 'in his place' when I remind him that I can play catch up when I 'pop to Spain'

Anyway...Jane...where the heck is my stick of rock??:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 801 of 7,616

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Just thought....as a reminder for Jane of her karaoke session...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 802 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Glad you had a fantastic day Jane...like to have seen the karaoke though...Dance

Message 803 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cleoriff, regarding 'a little stick of Blackpool rock 'you have a choice of pink mint or aniseed or humbug or vimto slight_smile

love the video clip ..... the audience were really into it & dancing away ..... I could have played it safe & gone for Bruce Bringsteen Dancin' in the Dark or my signature tune ..... = ..... the Lady is a Tramp - Frank Sinatra

amazing what copious amounts of Guiness & blackcurrant does for one wink

yep MI5 kiddo, it sure was a Blast Bouncy Fantastic Good Idea 

Message 804 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

trust me jonsie ..... I didn't get no round of applause or whoooaaa not even a gerrumorf or signs of enjoyment slight_frown

Message 805 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you jonsie *sniffs* slight_frown

but a bit better now ..... you can't keep a good girl down ..... well not for long anyways ..... Bouncy

Message 807 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

GM 

another trip to the vets today ..... hope it's the last ..... it's expensie ..... = ..... £5 each way in taxi fares for a start ..... & ..... as every cat owner knows ..... it's getting puss into the cat carry basket, for me, is the worst moment ..... my ginger/white cat Marty is no wuss, but it can be that he comes home from vets with a limp ..... = ..... my rough-handling puss into the cat carry basket at home in the 1st place ..... he now shivers with fright in basket on kitchen table well in time for the taxi ...... going home it's of course different ..... hope it'll be OK today Cat 

Message 808 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Morning Jane...

I wish Marty well at the vets today...and yes I too have problems with cats into cat baskets!!Evil

Up to 4 years ago all of ours went to the cattery when we went on holiday...and in those days we had 6 cats (yeah I know) Rolleys

getting my 6 into those damn baskets required a military style campaign... Once they got a sniff of the baskets coming out of the garage .....the cats disappeared doing a fast sprint elsewhere....

It required me getting said baskets out the day before and hiding them under a blanket ...then the day of cattery I went round shutting bedroom doors...and trapping the cats in various rooms before I approached with the basket FearFear

I can tell you it was more stressful for me than the cats...

One of the reasons that my son and partner now come and cat sit...it costs me a freezer full of food and a few bottles of wine....but less stress for us all...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 809 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll think positive thoughts. slight_smile

Message 810 of 7,616