cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's dream: If you didn't have to work, what would you be doing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!

This morning was really hard to get out of bed ... and while I was trying I was thinking how nice would it be to be on a dessert island, without any schedule ...

So let's daydream a little bit...

If you didn't have to work, what would you be doing?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@blissgirl wrote:
@Cleoriff lucky for some slight_smile

I know @blissgirl ...but I worked long and hard for many years before I could enjoy this.... Now I lap it up and keep gloating...oh yes....please don't forget the gloating LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 22

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd either be volunteering in the cattery at Battersea or opening my own cat sanctuary!

@Anonymous I would visit the sanctuary for sure! Cat Would it be for wild or domestic cats?

If I wasn't working, I would be sweating in a sauna.... in a warm country! So when I eventually have to come out of the sauna, it will be plus 26 degrees outside and sunny. Then I'd sit somewhere nice with a cup of coffee. slight_smile

Message 12 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

If I wasn't working, I would be sweating in a sauna.... in a warm country! So when I eventually have to come out of the sauna, it will be plus 26 degrees outside and sunny. Then I'd sit somewhere nice with a cup of coffee. slight_smile

I and the lady did the exact same thing last week though the outside temperature was 32 and beer substituted for water.

She did manage 30 minutes more than I did but I found it acceptable to wait in the bar across the road...

Message 13 of 22

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I'd move to New York - i'd never get bored of sight seeing slight_smile

Message 14 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd be on here dealing with o2 tech stuff.
Message 15 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'd be on here dealing with o2 tech stuff.

Well you little liar @Anonymous ...you would be out strolling the countryside with your dog....seeking 2G 3G and the elusive holy grail...4G LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now come on @Cleoriff we ask know that 4g is a myth that doesn't exist other than in fiction in the Chronicles of Narnia.

Walking in the countryside with the woofers, yeah ok I concede that one. But trying to get an o2 signal? ???? Challenging
Message 17 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo, it would be domestic cats, although I love any type of cat.  I hate seeing any animal being ill treated so I would love to try and make a difference, no matter how small.

Message 18 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marjo, it would be domestic cats, although I love any type of cat.  I hate seeing any animal being ill treated so I would love to try and make a difference, no matter how small.

Agree with working with cats @Anonymous  Although I love all my own cats I would love to do something with Big Cats....Cheetahs being my favourite. Or work with any organisation that is looking after the endangered species such as Tigers.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff, cheetahs are beautiful although my favourite big cat is the tiger.  I have a beautful picture on the living room wall with pictures taken by Cheng Yan.  His photographs are amazing and I'm thinking of buying one of his huge pictures to go on the other wall - my birthday present to myself!

Message 20 of 22